Chapter Three: Vecna's Curse

Hearing a sharp gasp wake her up, squinting her eyes she looked over to Max before saying, "another nightmare?"

Following tiredly following Max to the kitchen she was as the girl took two aspirins out of the bottle before turning on the water and taking the pills. Gabby didn't know that Max's headaches were getting worse.

Hearing a police siren Gabby turned to Max, "Do you hear that."

Pulling Max to the front door and the two stand on the porch three police cars and a regular car rush into the trailer park. The two looked at each other confused as the cars stop in front of Eddie's trailer.

"Looks like that Munson boy's up to no good again." Susan while standing next to the two teens.

Seeing all the police officers get out of the car Gabby was confused to not see her father get out of one of the cars.

Walking down the steps the two watched slowly getting closer see the body of Chrissy on the floor just as an officer grabbed the two.

"Hey!" He yelled causing both girls to gasp.

"You can't be out here. Get back inside. Back inside. And Caps kid you get inside too." The two took one last glance at the trailer and hand in hand they rushed back toward Max's trailer.

"We need to get to Dustin's house like right now," Gabby says as the two sat in Max's room.

"Get dressed and let's go," Max says before the two quickly get dressed.

"Can I use your phone really quick?" Gabby asked causing Max to look at her confused.

Pointing to the phone, "Yeah it's over there."

"Picking up the phone she first called her house only getting the voicemail, handing up she called the Byers.

"Hello?" A voice ranged out.

"Hey, Johnny can you put Will on the phone?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah hold on." A moment went by before she heard her friend's voice.

"Happy birthday!" Gabby says happily.

"You remembered?" He asked shocked.

"Of course, I remembered March 22nd hey look I just wanted to call you to say happy birthday and your gift should be delivered today," Gabby tells him.

"Thank you, Gabby I love you."

"I love you too Will happy birthday again." She says with a smile before hanging up the phone.