Chapter One: MadMax

"Lucas, Gabby you copy? I've got four quarters

"Lucas, Gabby you copy? I've got four quarters. What's your haul?" Gabby heard Dustin ask from her walkie.

"Take your puny haul and multiply it by five."

"How?"

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn."

"Old Man Humphrey's got that kinda cash?"

"Just call Mike already."

"You call Mike."

"I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man. Gabby I'm coming to get you after. Over and out."

"Gabby what's your haul?"

"Lucas's haul is nothing compared to mine I have 20 bucks ten for games ten for good." Gabby smiles proudly.

"What!! That's not fair."

"I'll share some with you dusty, Lucas is going be bike me there."

"Your boot been off more months why is he still biking you?"

"Because he likes it now go call Mike over and out," Gabby says before pushing the antenna down.

..........

Just as they hopped off of their bikes heard Mrs. Byers beep the horn.

"Hey!" Dustin says as they wave.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword," said the princess on the game's screen.

"Oh, Jesus!" Dustin cursed, they were crowded around the arcade game trying to see Dustin play, "I'm in unchartered territory here, guys."

Suddenly, the dragon came onscreen, and they all yelled, "Down! Down! Down!"

"I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin yelled to them. Dustin started to move the knight away from the dragon and over to the magic sword, "I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!"

They all were around Dustin yelling telling him what to do but he said, "Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!"

Suddenly, the dragon's fire hit the knight and the game was over. They all made disappointed faces at the game when Dustin died.

"No. No. No!" Dustin yelled, "No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit!" Dustin started to kick the game as the logo Dragon's Lair came onto the screen. "Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!"

"Dusty calm down," Gabby tells him.

"You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day," Lucas tells Dustin, "But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine." Lucas says causing Gabby to roll her eyes.

"Technically she's mine as of yesterday," Gabby says with a smile causing Lucas to look at her.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dog" Dustin says causing Gabby to smirk.