Chapter Six: E Pluribus Unum

They all quickly stand up while the lights continued flickering like wildly as they heard a low rumbling sound

They all quickly stand up while the lights continued flickering like wildly as they heard a low rumbling sound. Gabby looked over at Will to see that he was already touching the back of his neck. "He's here."

They all had nervous looks on their faces now. They quickly rushed to the elevators to see what was going on upstairs. The receptionist at the front was yelling "Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time!" But the six of them didn't pay attention to her.

They made it to the elevator and Mike kept clicking the up button over and over again. But the elevator wasn't working Mike said, "Stairs."

They dashed up the stairs as fast. Finally, they opened one of the doors and looked down the hallway to see Jonathan trying to get the door open. They dashed over to him and El used her powers to open the door.

The monster was a lot different from the other two. Nancy was under a big red slime-life creature. The creature turned to them and let out a loud shriek.

"Jesus!"

"What the fu-"

"What the fuck?!"

The monster began to charge towards them, Gabby yelled and stretched her hand out using her powers slamming the creature against the wall. Then she threw it at the opposite wall, the creature wailed as it hit each wall. Nancy quickly cowered in the corner.

The creature got back onto its feet when charged again. With another scream, Gabby slammed it against the ceiling and back onto the ground. The monster shrieked at her, standing up again to charge forward. Gabby extended both of her arms and the monster flew out of the window, the glass shattering.

"Go!"

"Nancy!" Jonathan went into the room to check on Nancy as the rest started back to the stairs. Soon, El opened the entrance doors she stretched her arms out blocking them from the creature.

The slime monster was slowly inching toward one of the sewage pipes. As Gabby could get a better look at the monster, she could see that there were bones inside the red slime. As the monster was finally down the sewer drain the only thing left behind was bones.

The Upside Down has got some new tricks up its sleeves.