Chapter One: The Hellfire Club

Hawkins Indiana
1979

Eight-year-old Gabby woke up from her sleep screaming for her siblings she could see and feel them dying. The eight-year-old sat at her easel painting the massacre at the lab, David rushed into her room hearing the loud screams causing the house to shake.

"Gabby! What wrong?!"

"Siblings is dead," Gabby said with tears falling down her face.

"Gabby baby you don't have any siblings."

"At the lab, they are dead except One and Eleven,"  Gabby says as her eyes glaze over as she painted. David looked at the canvas around her each had a number and showed each child was dead.

"What is all this?" He questioned nervously.

"It's what One did to them."

"And this One?" He asked holding up a canvas with a little girl holding a man up against the wall and the second one of the girl standing alone facing the wall with Dr. Brenner behind her.

"Eleven sent him to the upside down,"  Gabby said as her eyes went back to normal as she finished her painting of a man standing alone in the upside down.

"How about we put these up okay?" David asked her causing her to nod, he quickly picked up the canvas careful of the ones that were still wet, and took them up to the attic. As David came back downstairs he knew we could have to call the one person who knew everything about Gabby's powers much to his dismay.

 As David came back downstairs he knew we could have to call the one person who knew everything about Gabby's powers much to his dismay

FRIDAY, MARCH 21ST, 1986
HAWKINS, INDIANA

Gabby smiles as she finished reading El's letter she was happy that her sister was doing great but she felt sad that they weren't in the same state to enjoy it together she wished that she was going to California with Mike to see El.

"Gabrielle your boyfriend keeps calling about some pep rally!" Her father yelled causing the girl to rush to the mirror fixing her cheerleading uniform with a smile.

"Coming!" Gabby ran down the stairs, two at a time, passing her father who by the look on his face still did not like her cheerleading uniform.

"Morning daddy!" She exclaims.

"Morning little darling you're almost late, and your boyfriend won't stop calling." David as she handed her orange juice and muffin.

"Well if you would stop hanging up on him he wouldn't be doing that." She said while grabbing her backpack and my cheer bag.