Chapter Five: Dear Billy

Once Robin and Nancy had arrived, Max had explained to them what she'd seen in the weird trance she had gone in

"It was here. Right here." She said as she pointed her flashlight to the spot.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy questioned and Max, nodded her head.

"It was so real. And then, when I got closer, I saw Gabby there with her eyes bleeding and levitating suddenly I just... I woke up." Max explained causing Gabby to look at her confused.

"Gabby was there?" Dustin asked confused.

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin explained, Max turned around with tears in her eyes. "That's not even the bad part."

Once they had returned to Miss Kelly's office Max began to explain. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelly for help. Uh, they were both having headaches, ones that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things." Max explained

"Bad things, from their past. These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually.. everything ended."

"Vena's curse." Robin nodded.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm going to die tomorrow."

Before anybody could say anything, they heard a loud banging from somewhere in the school.

"Stay here," Steve ordered, grabbing a lamp on his way out as he stepped into the hallway.

Nobody listened to his order and they followed him out of the office, they heard some more clattering and they all moved slowly behind Steve they heard footsteps approaching them quickly when somebody ran quickly around the corner.

Everybody jumped back and Dustin flashed his light into the person's face, and Gabby used her powers to lift the person in the air, it was none other than Lucas Sinclair.

"It's me!" he yelled.

"Sorry, Lucas!" Gabby says as she placed him back on the ground.

"Lucas?" Nancy asked.

"It's me."

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve yelled.

"I'm sorry." he said as he panted.

"I could've taken you out with this lamp! And Gabby could have sent you through the roof!" Steve exclaimed while Lucas tried to catch his breath.

"Sorry, guys. Sorry." he apologized, holding his hands up.