Late Night Kiss (Raph X Male! Reader)

(A/N): This was requested by @mgmendez2305

"Can I request a shy Raph X shy Male! Reader, where they both have a nice sleep over together alone and then the reader asks what kissing feels like, and raph says that he doesn't since he's never kissed anyone or how to kiss, and the reader says the same. So raph nervously asks if they could try it together, and the reader agrees and they both try it together at the same time on 3?"

I hope you enjoy!
~nightmare

  _______________________________

When you agreed to a sleep over you didn't realize it was just the two of you. Though the little voice inside the back of your mind wasn't unhappy about it. It's just you half expected Raph's brothers to join in.

But when you had gotten inside the lair he was quick to greet you alone, arms wide in excitement. The biggest grin plastered on his face.

"(Y/N)! You made it!" Raph had immediately grabbed your hand, gentle not to crush it in his own, leading you to his room.
"You can just leave your bag here for now! I-I mean if that's okay!"

Raph quickly had let go of your hand scratching the side of his face seeming unable to meet your gaze. Of course how could you argue with him? Besides you didn't mind leaving your stuff in his room.

"Um-yeah that's fine with me.." you shrugged your bag off leaving it on his bed.

The night had just started, and at the time raph wanted to eat all sorts of food only to then decide to watch a movie. Yeah, just a simple boys night! (Or what you and Raph would consider a boys night. As his brothers weren't rom com lovers like the two of you were.)

But when he had gathered the snacks, and you gathered the blankets, you really wished you had realized it was just the both of you. Again you didn't mind but your anxiety spoke differently how ever. 

You sat on the floor, what the others considered the living room, curled up in blankets watching one of Raph's favorites romcom's. Why was it so nerve wracking being this close to him? You sunk further into the blanket looking back towards the projected movie screen.

You both weren't very far into the movie. Maybe about 20 minutes now. But it felt like eternity of self awareness as raph seemed to scoot closer. Did he know he was doing that?

His hand reached out towards the bowl, eyes intently watching Miss Congeniality, seeming invested in the plot as he shoved the popcorn he had brought into the room into his mouth. You couldn't focus too much on the movie shifting around on the floor trying desperately to disappear in the darkness of the thick blanket.

Neither of you said a word as the scenes shifted and your face instantly flushed as a kiss scene came on. You had to look away bringing your hands to cover your mouth.

Your heart was thumping quickly inside your chest, and you were certain your fave was as red as the snapping turtles mask beside you. But you couldn't help it! Anytime you saw anyone kissing you instantly thought about raph.

Maybe it was the crush you had. It didn't matter who you saw sharing an intimate moment, whether it was in real life or in a movie or show raph always came to mind.

You let out a shaky breath casting a glance at raph who seemed oblivious to the inner turmoil you had going on. That was good at least that he didn't notice. (Though you wished he had so you could finally get rid of his stupid crush.)

You closed your eyes hoping to clear your mind as you vaguely listened to the movie. You had no idea of what the time was now. (Though when you want it to move faster it went slower and vise versa.)