Arcade Anniversary (Mikey X Gender Neutral! Reader)

This was requested by @afandomsimp

"Can I request a oneshot of Mikey X gn reader?
Where they go to an arcade for a small date (Mikey obviously using his orange hoodie lol), and the reader excuses themselves and goes to use the bathroom, but run into a group of girls from school who mercilessly taunts and bullies them, probably about the fact that their boyfriend seems fake, and that they're just making up all these "lies" for attention, and the girls leave after, and Mikey finds them and they go home obviously not wanting to talk about it on the way, but once they get back to the lair and in mikey's room they tell him what happened and Mikey comforts them?
If it's not too much trouble"

It's been a while, but I hope that this lives up to its wait! Boyfriend Mikey to the rescue!

Hope you enjoy!
~nightmare

Key: (B/N) = Bully's name

RING! RING! RING!

The bell chimed loudly over head, school was out. Finally. Slamming your notebook shut you heaved a relived sigh. Hastily plucking your phone up off the desk, from where it laid face down, to see the messages from Mikey.

"LOOK AT THIS CAT VIDEO I FOUND!!" Was the most recent text your eyes skimmed over. You smiled. Finally you were free from school and could focus on the one thing that's been on your mind all day.

Your date tonight.

Mikey had been your boyfriend for 2 months now. And in his true fashion, exaggerated how the two of you needed to celebrate the 2 month anniversary. Of course how were you to object? He planned to take you to a local arcade. You remembered the conversation vividly.

"Oh me gosh!" Mikey had burst into the room as you were midway through an intense card game with Donnie and Leo. (Or more comment referred to by April when together: the distaste twins.)
"Look at the date!"

Mikey nearly shoved his phone in your face as he plopped right down next to you ignoring the card game.

"Um, the 17th?" You smiled confused a red tent on your face at the time. Still not used to the closeness.

"YES! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" Mikey grabbed your shoulders forcing you to turn fully to stare at him.

"That you're botching our game of Cards Against Humanity?" Leo puffed staring at his younger brother.

"I for one second that comment. How else am I supposed to win if (Y/N) hasn't read our cards yet?" Donnie had scowled from behind his carefully organized cards in his hand.

"NO!" Mikey had lifted his hands from your shoulders to cover his face falling back onto his shell.
"IT MEANS THAT ITS OUR TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY IN A FEW DAYS!!!"

He was just bent on screaming at the time.

"Ow." Leo cringed.

"This is why I always have my ears covered." Donnie hummed shaking his head at Mikey on the floor. Giving him a sharp side stare at the time.

"Has it been two months already?" You lowered the one card in your hand, the prompt card, to stare at your boyfriend on the floor.

Mikey had sat up hastily nodding.

"Isn't that great!" He smiled widely.
"We have to do something special!"

He was practically bouncing from where he sat. You smiled back at him heart fluttering.