Within My Grasp PT 2 (Leo X Male! Vigilante! Reader)

This is a continuation of a request! Be sure to go back and read part one before continuing!

Happy reading!
~Nightmare
Key: (H/N) = Hero Name

"Oh come on it's not that bad." Your voice was distant. A memory.

"Uh it is, come on your alias is (H/N)." Leo snickered just as distant.

"It's better than you and your brothers calling me mysterious man." You scoffed in his memory. Arms crossed irritation fake across your face.

Leo had laughed. The two of you sitting on a roof top chatting. The wind sent a chill down your spine, and Leo just leaned forward to stare at you. The moon caught you at a good angle from up here.

But then the memory faded into another one.

"So uh," Leo had his hands behind his head in a stretching motion, "what made you want to be a hero?"

You were rubbing your shoulder, controller in your hand after attempting to beat a level in Hot Soup: The Game. You looked back at Leo before you laughed a bit.

"It's uh, kind of a funny story." You hummed looking back at the pauses game screen.
"I actually was inspired by Lou Jitzu. Thanks to him when I was younger my parents had me take karate classes. They thought it was just a phase though."

Leo had draped himself over the recliner, staring at you as you spoke.

"Jokes on them, I have like 7 black belts or something like that. I've-I've got a lot." You laughed a bit more. Leo smiled a bit at the laughter that fell from your lips. It sounded nicer than normal.

"Oh man I bet," he plopped down beside you, "but I mean between the two of us I'm clearly the better fighter."

"You wish." You elbowed him in the side.
"You can barely catch me."

A teasing tone behind your voice. Leo flushed but ignored the feeling. He was just embarrassed at being called out at the time that was all.

"Uh no that's wrong I totally caught you once." Leo huffed. You laughed again. The memory faded.

Leo sunk defeated, dropping his ōdachi from his grasp as he sat on his knees on the floor. He lost you.

"Leo!" Mikey was first again to join his side, jumping up over an obstacle in his way to rush towards his blue brother.
"Are you okay?!"

Mikey knelt down to grab Leo's shoulder, but Leo didn't budge staring at where he had just seen you.

He lost you. You cried for his help, he was too late. They took you. They took you.

"Leo?" Mikey tried again, shaking his shoulder. Leo stood up picking his ōdachi up off the ground scowling.

"Hey-hey you can't run off like that." Raph grunted as he and Donnie rushed over towards Leo.

"So are we all merely going to ignore the fact that Leo shouted (Y/N)'s name before those guys disappeared?" Donnie frowned looking between his brothers.

"Leo we're a team, you needed to wait for us." Raph continued stalking forward. Donnie sighed.

"Okay I guess we are right now." Donnie shrugged at Mikey as the two gravitated closer to one another.

"I lost him." Leo muttered gripping the handle to his ōdachi tighter in his grasp.
"He called for me to save him. And I lost him."

Leo hung his head down partially.