Head Cannon: What Video Games You Both Play Together

(A/N): I'm sure there are some of you out there who don't play any, just imagine this if that's you as they drag you to play some with them!

Happy reading lovelies!
~nightmare

❤️Raph❤️

❤️Now don't take this the wrong way but raph actually didn't care for violent video games.

❤️He gets enough violence in his real life if he's playing a video game he wants to relax.

❤️especially if he's sharing the hobby with you.

❤️So just what sort of video game does raph play exactly?

❤️with you it's Animal Crossing.

❤️He loves the little villages and enjoys decorating more than he'd ever tell his brothers.

❤️"Look at the teddies they have in this game!" Raph had excitedly shouted to you showing off his switch at his perfect recreation of his own room in his house.

❤️It was also the best way he could stay in touch with you when the two of you couldn't be together on busy days.

❤️The best way was to talk on the phone and run around each other's islands for a little while.

❤️One time you had even decorated your island for a late night stargazing picnic.

❤️Raph didn't know why but he had gotten so flustered when he saw the efforts you had gone through for him.

❤️It meant a lot.

❤️He was just glad you were at your home and unable to come over for once.

❤️He was so red.

❤️He didn't really get what was wrong with him. But it didn't matter.

❤️He really likes playing Animal Crossing especially with you.

💙Leo💙

💙Leo loves video games.

💙Naturally as his best friend he'd have to get you to play with him.

💙He was a huge fan of first person shooters.

💙You name it some how he's played it.

💙But you don't always care for those sorts of games so one night you offered to play one you've heard about.

💙Splatoon.

💙At first leo wasn't sure how to feel. It was different than what he was used to.

💙Then he realized that the competition was fierce. It wasn't just a little kiddy game.

💙Naturally he loved it after that.

💙Though he didn't care for Salmon Run.

💙"WHAT ARE THE FIREFLIES DOING?! GET THEM OFF ME!"

💙"Leo come back over to your team! The salmon are going to kill you if you keep running!"

💙needless to say that didn't end well.

💙One night you couldn't visit and play, so you offered to talk on the phone and play a few rounds.

💙It was pretty close to how it was in person so leo didn't mind even if he liked your company.

💙He wasn't sure why though but that night when he made you howl with laughter to the point of dying in a match his heart fluttered in his chest.

💙He shrugged it off.

💙After all the two of you were just playing video games.

💜Donnie💜

💜When you asked donnie if he played any video games he firmly denied it.

💜Why would a scientist need to play such childish games?

💜Or so he said.

💜But his brothers picked on him quickly bringing up how he gets too invested in a video game.

💜After that donnie was open about it.

💜He preferred the 8-but sort of games.

💜But he had a soft spot for Pokèmon.

💜You never expected that, but you guessed in some sort of weird way it made sense.

💜He begged you to play with him after a few days of talking none stop about it.

💜You finally agreed, especially after he begged to face you in a match.

💜You didn't think much of it sitting down on the floor of the lab with him listening to the battle music.

💜You had won.

💜"WHAT?! But-but how?! My team was the best of the best! We have trained for so long I!-" donnie was disappointed for sure.

💜You offered to make it up to him and loose a battle but he didn't want that.

💜After that though the two of you ran around catching Pokémon.

💜Now you were more invested in cooing over how cute they were donnie was looking at stats.

💜But all in all a good match.

💜After some time passed of course he challenged you again.

💜He won this time.

💜"HAHA!" Donnie had cheered.

💜You were just happy he was happy.

💜"Good job D!" You laughed a little.

💜Donnie didn't get why his heart fluttered in his chest. He knew some things about these complex things called emotion but that? It was a mystery.

💜But still, he enjoyed the praise you gave him.

💜And playing video games with you.

🧡Mikey🧡

🧡Now Mikey was always gaming.

🧡he loves just about any genre except horror when it comes to video games.

🧡he likes Street Fighter a lot.

🧡oh and Hot Soup The Game.

🧡but he also loves games that test his creativity.

🧡which is what led him to play Minecraft and drag you to play it with him.

🧡You'd think he'd like to only play on creative and roam around but actually survival was his favorite.

🧡He liked to test the limits of his building skills with limited resources.

🧡And of course you were more than invited to play.

🧡The first time you joined the world you almost got blown to smithereens by a Creeper.

🧡Luckily Mikey saved you seeming frantic.

🧡"OH MI GOSH, are you okay?!" He rushed to quickly check on you.

🧡It made you burst into laughter.

🧡Needless to say the two of you could play Minecraft all day together.

🧡Though one day you urged Mikey over to a spot in the server excitedly.

🧡"Look what I made while you were out on a mission!" Your avatar tried to dance showing Mikey the pixel art.

🧡It was a heart.

🧡Mikey instantly got embarrassed. He talked so fast you barely understood what he was saying.

🧡But you understood he really liked it.

🧡Mikey didn't know why it got him so flustered or why his heart was racing in his chest but it was and bad.

🧡Though he just took it as being super excited to play video games with you.