Attack of the Killer Zombies! (Donnie X Gender Neutral! Reader)

When you agreed to forfeit your entire Halloween to be with Donnie you expected to at least be doing more than what you two were doing now. Sitting here in complete and utter silence.

You heaved a heavy sigh looking to the side from where you sat on his bed. (You had gotten special permission to be sitting here, not just anyone gets to sit on Donnie's bed.)

It was quite aside from his muttering and tinkering. He didn't say much to you, too focused on what he was doing. But anytime you'd get up he'd turn around quickly.

"Where are you going (Y/N)?" He'd say.

"To the bathroom?" You'd always respond.

"Okay hurry back. I need you around so I can think." Then he'd turn back around writing things down.

You were flattered that he needed you around to think more clearly but this isn't at all what you wanted when you said you'd hang out. Hanging out included doing something to you. Not just sitting here lamely scrolling through your social media apps waiting for him to say something.

You wanted alone time with your crush but you also wanted his attention!

You laid down against his bed looking up at the ceiling hearing shelldon's mechanical whirling off to the side.

"Uh-" he seemed to hover close to you.
"Are you like okay?"

You slowly looked towards him offering a weak smile. No you were bored out of your mind and Donnie didn't want to talk. (Which was normally fine you don't mind comfortable silence but you gave up your Halloween for this! You could be at a party right now with all your friends. Instead you chose to be here with Donnie.)

"Yeah I'm fine." You looked away, back towards the ceiling.
"I'm just a little bored."

"Well be bored no longer!" Donnie's voice cut shelldon off from responding, causing the two of you to look towards the purple clothed turtle as he held up some sort of vial.
"Behold!"

"That's cool D!" You sat up dangling your legs off the edge off the bed gripping the ledge.
"What is it?"

"This, my dear (Y/N), is the solution to all my problems!" Donnie walked towards you showcasing the blue glowing liquid proudly.
"I failed in making my brothers smarter but I don't need them to be! I just need them to listen to what I say!"

You crinkled your nose confused. You had a bad feeling about where this was going.

"So I created this chemical! Soon to be named im thinking DC for Donnie's Creation. One drop is all it takes and I'll have them listening to any command I say!" Donnie grinned excitedly.
"What do you think?"

What do you even say to that?

One one hand you could encourage him after all he needs someone too. But on the other this sounded just awful. He was always trying to fix his brothers, which you knew why but that didn't make it right.

"That's a lot of power in one little vile." You settled on a good middle ground. You tilted your head to the side examining the liquid a little bit careful not to get close to it.

"That it is! And you get to be the first to witness it's beauty as I test it for the first time!" Donnie grabbed your hand from where it gripped the edge of the bed pulling you to your feet.

You blushed darkly at the contact sucking in a shaky breath. (After all Donnie didn't just touch anyone, especially out of the blue.)

"O-okay." You gasped mind fizzing over with the thoughts of your crush on him. Caution thrown into the wind as you smiled giddily. Once he got close to you like that you were gone! There was no coming back from that.