Luxury Vacation (Leo X Female! Reader)

This one shot is based off season 2 episode 8 Bad Hair Day but with a few minor changes.
Happy reading!
~nightmare

Key: (N/N)= Nickname
(H/C) = Hair Color

"Hidden city zoo!"

"Oo luxury resort?"

"Battle nexus!"

"Witch town!"

Everyone had their own idea of what to do in the hidden city but no one seemed to want to agree on one thing.

You clutched the strap of your bag tapping your lips thoughtfully. What did you want to do? Well truthfully you didn't know. It all sounded fun. (But though you'll never admit it to yourself you kinda just wanted to spend the whole day with Leo.)

"All right! We've narrowed down our list to 200 activities," raph looked around at everyone as he spoke, "I don't wanna spend my whole day in the Hidden City voting. So, I say we each do our own thing!"

Everyone seemed to agree at that. April and Donnie split up together, Mikey and splinter went a whole different way. Raph seemed to go towards a brochure booth, and you and Leo kinda just stood at the map.

"Come on (Y/N) whaddya say? Some good old Leon and (N/N) quality time at the finest hotel in the Hidden City?" Leo pushed his shoulder into your own wiggling his eyebrows. While he was trying to be suave and smooth it felt more like he was flirting badly with you. (Still it did make you blush.)

You looked at him unable to fight the smile with an roll to your eyes. Ugh it's almost impossible to say no to him.

"Well I did wanna see all the cute animals at the zoo." You wanted to poke fun at him turning to look towards the direction Mikey and splinter had gone. (You said it was impossible to say no to Leo. That didn't mean you couldn't tease him.)

"What?! And miss out on all this pampering?!" Leo shook his head suddenly taking your hand.
"Oh no! No best friend of mine is going to spend her only day off from life with some smelly animals."

You laughed a bit following after him as he grabbed a brochure himself from a booth. You resisted the urge to snap back at him sassily. At least you knew he wanted to spend time with you as much as you wanted to with him. (Even if you were a little hurt at the title of "Best Friend.")

"Look at this (Y/N)," Leo kept ahold of your hand as the two of you walked together towards the resort, "food, frolic, and fun in the sun at the Hirsutè Resort and Spa! Now that sound like just what we need."

"I mean I guess?" You shrugged peeking over to get a look at all the pictures.
"Though I do feel like you need it more than me. With the busting your shell over all the heroing lately."

"You are absolutely right!" Leo let go of your hand wrapping his arm around your shoulder pulling you close to him.
"Time for an epic day of chill-axtaion!"

Don't freak out, don't freak out!

Your mind was screaming at you over how close Leo was to you now. And he had no intention of moving away as the two of you walked side by side. (You almost looked like a couple. But you kept telling yourself it was just him being friendly and nothing else.)

The walk wasn't long, and leo soon let go of you eagerly taking the bag off your shoulder. (You knew your face was a nice shade of red at this point. But you had to admit you missed his touch as he pulled away.)

"Hold on real quick I'm gonna go change!" He was gone in a flash leaving you alone. You sighed, hoping it wasn't as dreamy sounding as it felt as you watched him run away. You have to snap out of it before he got back!