Prove

*cw: descriptions of violent imagery*

Visions of Ross screaming, crying, begging for mercy, crossed his mind. Images of blood everywhere, pooling at his feet, splattering across the cellar walls, dragging his fingers through the dark liquid, seeing the red on his hands and knowing he had power against the orange-haired teenager who was plotting against him. Who was Ross to be asked to hug Finney?

"He told me he'd finally snapped and stabbed Bill in the back. I know, I know it can mean metaphorically, like he betrayed him. But, like I said, Albert isn't right in the head. He does things – inhumane things – because he enjoys it."

"And you think that him saying he stabbed your dad in the back, he meant literally?" Wright clarified, wondering how he'd known so little about his own police captain when they'd been working together for years. The fact it wasn't until recently when Wright found out Captain Shaw had two sons and not one spoke volumes in itself.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"Alright..."

"Albert loves to taunt people, it's his favourite thing. If you wanted to really try to find my husband, I wouldn't start with looking at his house," Sandy suggested.

"Where should we start, then?"

For a moment, he'd thought his Finn was finally starting to settle in and grow comfortable and trusting toward him. He knew when he starting seeing flashes of Finney lying helplessly on the ground, his body mutilated and almost unidentifiable, gurgling and choking on his own spewing blood, he felt played. Albert had been played by his very own plaything.

The more Albert listened to the others speak downstairs, the longer he heard them and bottled up his anger, the dirty blonde-haired boy grew more aware of reality.

"That's where I can't help anymore. I have no clue; maybe look at someone close to my husband, there might be something there, but that's only a small possibility. I moved out of the house and away from Albert a bit ago, I don't know what he's been up to or what he's thinking. I don't even want to fucking try getting close with that devil of a son. He said that I'd be the next person he stabbed in the back because- well, the reason doesn't really matter right now," she trailed off, crossing her arms over her chest.

The reality being that everyone he loved would betray him someday, and the reality that they would never love him back. Very soon, however, he'd have the chance to create his own reality – he had already started doing so with offing those useless people, and taking his prize in return. Now that said prize was ready to act up, Albert only had to mould it enough it would start listening before it'd ultimately help him in recreating his own world. His perfect world where all his least favourite people were dead and his Finney was by his side.

"Just... just do what you can with what I've told you. If you're required to speak with Albert don't mention me at all."

Ridding his world of those who betrayed him was the first step, and next on his list was getting rid of his best friend and his brother; and Finney would be right there to support him. His dolly got another chance because that was just how much he loved him. The only thing his Finney had to do was prove himself and everything would work out how Albert wanted it to.

...

Another one ":)