Part 1: The Morning after the Mayhem

Timeline: the morning after "S1E1 Mystic Mayhem"

Sophie sat down in front of her mirror, her pink scarf lackadaisical on her head. This shouldn't be hard, she had no hair. She took a deep breath, knowing she'd take a while to choose how to wear her scarf today.

As Sophie grabbed the scarf from her head and began to tie it around her head. She winced when she pulled a bit too hard on the scarf, her hand had been bothering her all day. Ever since she had lost her finger, the pain in her hand had been constant. She messaged it a little, the pain going away slightly. 

She then nodded her head and went back to her scarf style for the night. A twisted headband? No, too much work for a quiet night in. Low bun style? No, no that wasn't vibe of a movie marathon. Bandana Cap? Maybe but she wasn't feeling any of these new hairstyles.

"Ugh, I can't pull any of these off!" Sophie groaned, throwing her scarf on the vanity in frustration.

Then she shrugged her shoulders and went for her usual style, a tight bow tilted to the side. As much as she wanted to try something new, she just wasn't in the mood to do it. It took a lot for her to put effort into her look, as much as she wanted to.

Suddenly a herd of voices could be heard in the lair. Her brothers were just coming in after their 'Cannonball Night' with April. Sophie looked at her clock, it was almost 7 AM, what could have they been doing all night? She walked out of her room and to the common area, she could tell they were coming back from a night of fighting.

"Where have you guys been? I heard you come back before I went to bed, where did you go after that?" Sophie questioned, leaning against the skate ramp.

"Where were we, dear sister? Nowhere to expect an epic mystic world under New York!!" Leo cheered, punching the air with his katana. 

Hang on, that wasn't the sword  Splinter gave him, that was a new weapon. Raph and Mikey also had new weapons. Donnie didn't though, which didn't surprise her one bit. 

"Mystic world? What do you mean?" Sophie asked, looking around at her brothers. Before she knew it, all her brothers began to talk at once. This wasn't anything new but it was still hard to get an information from them. All she could decipher was: bad guy took April's new dog thing, they fought him, and a bunch of bugs is out in New York.

"Bottom line is, that Draxum guy isn't going to bother New York anymore," Raph said, with a yawn following close after. They all seemed tired, after all, they had been out all night fighting.

"Hey you guys were out all night I'm surprised you made it to the lair in the first place," Sophie said with a giggle, "why don't you head to bed."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Mikey yawned, walking to just melt into his bed before Raph pulled him back.

"Hang on, didn't you want us to see that new Aruna Solas and the 12th Coven movie with you? We can stay up a little longer to watch it, right guys?" Raph said, looking at his brothers in hopes they'd step up for their sister. 

"Ah yes, nothing like watching nothing but animated magical spectacle when science and facts could fix it in two seconds flat," Donnie snarked before catching Raph's dirty look.

Sophie shook her head and waved her hands before saying, "No no, it's fine. I'd rather wait to watch it than try to guess what she's saying through your guy's snoring."

She was trying to make it seem like she didn't mind that they didn't want to see it. It did bother her though, she had been looking forward to it all week. She did wish they didn't stay out all night again but she was use to it by now.

"Well, you heard the girl Raph, time to catch some zzz's. After all, this beautiful face needs all 8 hours" Leo said, pulling his brother close to encourage him to not feel bad. "Oh, and since you up and add 'em sis, can you put this back in dad's 'Don't Touch Shelf' 'cause you love us, thanks!"

Leo flipped something coin shaped towards her, and she caught it to see it was a small disc with some kinds of symbols on them. She had seen this before but didn't give it much thought, guess it actually did something than collect dust. Before she could answer Leo's request, he was already gone. She rolled her eyes and then felt a small pair of arms around her and turned to see Mikey.

"You are the best sister ever," Mikey said as the hug got tighter then waddled off to bed himself. Sophie smiled and waved goodbye before blowing a raspberry at Donnie who also made the journey to his room.

She looked back up at Raph who was the only one to stay behind, she smiled at him and said, "I promise it's fine."

Raph nodded his head, his eyes barely being able to stay open. He was heading towards his room before stopping mid-strut to turn back and run towards his sister. Raph pulled out two Tessen hand fans. Sophie gasped and held them in her hands, opening them up to see the silver iron glistening in the little light they had in the lair. It was gold with white accents, with little pink ropes dangling from the bottom.

"While we were getting new weapons, I saw these in the creep's lair and thought you'd like them," Raph said, watching her get excited just holding the gift in her hand. Sophie hugged her big brother and excitedly bounced as she waved them gently around.

"I do love them, they're so cool!" Sophie said with glee as she folded them back up. 

Raph nodded his head and waved goodbye as he headed to his room. As Sophie walked towards her room with the new gift, a thought popped into her head.

"Wait did you guys steal these weapons?!"