introduction

introduction •

Grace Kennedy is smart, beautiful and kind. She's studying to become a doctor one day but before she can afford all the expenses, she works with her mother in her bakery.

Her mother's bakery has been around since Grace was born, holding her favorite memories. She recently learns that it will soon shut down if her mother cannot make up three years of late payments, more than she could handle.

Grace turns to her father who's in a bunch of shady businesses that keeps him away but realizes that he won't help and has to turn to tan offer thought to her by a man she didn't expect to ever meet.

A man who's entire world revolves around his four year old daughter and his younger brother. A man who battled addiction before he met the glasses wearing beauty that catches his eye.

Mariano is a man of charms and far too handsome for his own good. Emerald green eyes that could be mistaken for the actual jewel itself. His entire life revolved around his four year old daughter and his younger brother.

After recent events, Mariano has to prove that he can take full custody of his daughter, in order to do that he needs to have a spouse in his home.

That's when he brings the offer to the glasses wearing beauty who he finds working somewhere she doesn't belong.

Grace knows the offer is perfect for her but she can't help but feel that there's something more to him, something dangerous and something she wants to keep away from her.

Doing her best to keep the charming man at arm's length, it was hard to do when he knew exactly how to rile her up.

He was already a man who handled addiction in his past but nothing compared to how addicted he was to Grace. 

She was his Beautiful Addiction.

aesthetics •

GRACE HERA KENNEDY • 24

MARIANO DELROSA • 33

warnings •

- mature language & scenes.

- sensitive topics

authors note •

Welcome to Beautiful Addiction! Mariano finally gets the book he deserves.

After this book the Romano Series will be over !

Even though his last name isn't Romano, he is still heavily considered one.

There is different things about this book than what you've read in Chaos !

Thank you for reading & hopefully you enjoy ❤️  Mwah !🍓

disclaimer

Beautiful Addiction © Eroticroses 2022
All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.