Chapter 4

"Have you had any lifestyle changes recently?" Dr. Reed asked.

Gavin sat on the exam table and thought over what he did on a daily basis. He got up, showered, ate and went to school. Somewhere in the middle of it, he found time to eat and go to the gym. Then at night he would go home, do homework, eat, and go to bed. Nothing much had changed.

"No, not really. I'm tired more, but I'm also taking twenty-something hours this semester," he replied.

Dr. Reed looked up. "You're tired? How tired?"

"Just like I sleep but don't feel rested. I haven't been dreaming as much, and my body is worn out."

"Has Zeke overused you?"

Gavin's face blazed at the comment. Dr. Anderson Reed was Zeke's primary care physician. When Gavin came to live with him, he naturally started to see Anderson as well. The benefit to it was the doctor knew Zeke's habits. He knew how volatile Zeke was and what his temperament was. It helped that he had also been the one Zeke's past lovers came to when he went overboard with them. Anderson was discreet and took his patient's confidentiality seriously.

The difference was Zeke had never had an in-house lover before. He had always called them to come to his house, but none of them had ever taken up permanent residence. Gavin was the first, and Zeke was his emergency contact. He was also able to see Gavin's medical history whenever he wanted. It was part of the agreement when Gavin came to live here.

Zeke had a tendency to use his lovers to the point of abuse. He was a gifted man in terms of business, but in the bedroom he was harsh. He had a certain lifestyle he liked to keep, and his partner had to be able to keep up. If someone couldn't deal with it, he was let go with a generous stipend for his time.

However with Gavin, he didn't get that luxury. If he was unhappy, he had to deal with it. He couldn't just pack up and leave. He had been forced into this lifestyle at no fault of his own. He had to grin and bear it because he couldn't change it. He had been sold along with the stocks to his grandfather's company when Zeke had become a shareholder. He was essentially Zeke's property now.

"He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary," Gavin replied. "Last night he didn't really touch me. I mean he touched me, but all he did was use toys to play with me. He didn't put it in."

"Can I see?" Gavin lay back on the exam table and propped his feet up on the edge of it. He felt Anderson's finger probing in between his cheeks and noted they were gentler than he was used to. "There's some slight tearing but that's not unusual for anal intercourse. If it rips anymore, call me and I'll prescribe some cream to help it."

Gavin frowned when he felt Anderson looking at something else. "What is it?"

"Did you know you have a bruise on your lower buttcheek?"

"No, I didn't. I'm not surprised I have any though. You know how your friend is."

"Yes, I do." Anderson didn't sound happy, but there was also an undertone that Gavin couldn't figure out. "Keep an eye on it. It doesn't look bad, but I don't want to risk adding anymore."

"Zeke doesn't attack an already injured place."

Anderson looked over the rest of his body, noting bruises and hickies he had. Gavin watched his face. He realized something more serious was going on in the doctor's head because of how attentive he was being. His fingers grazed over his nipples and the rest of his chest gently. He tilted his head to look at the hickies lining his neck.

"How long have these been here?" he asked.

"Three or four days. When they begin to disappear, Zeke adds more," he replied. He stopped Anderson's hand and waited until he looked him in the face. "Is something wrong?"