The Necromancer

"We're here." Stiles said with a smile on his face as they had finally arrived at the Salvatore School, Malia looked at the school with weary eyes. "This is the place?" She asked, turning towards her mate.

Stiles nodded his head, taking out a identification card from his wallet and showing it to the security system. The system scanned the card letting out a beeping sound as the gate doors began to open for them.

"This is the place." He confirmed as he drove up the driveway before putting the Jeep in park as they were at the front doors.

The two soon got out with Malia helping Evelyn out of her chair and Stiles grabbing their belongings. The door to the school opened with Lizzie and Josie beside one another.

The Siphoner sisters stopped in their tracks as they noticed Stiles standing beside Malia and the baby in her arms. "Is that our niece?" Josie asked finally finding her words.

Malia looked at Stiles confused, he waved his hand at her, "I'll explain later." He turned towards Josie and nodded, "Lizzie, Josie. This is Evelyn, your niece." Stiles said.

The girls squealed and instantly rushed towards Evelyn only for Malia to growl at them, her werecoyote features appearing on her face. Lizzie and Josie stopped just in time, taking a few steps back.

Stiles turned to Malia, his werecoyote features showing up as well, the Tribrid growled at her softly. Telling her that it was okay. 'They're family. Not enemies.' He told her mentally. Malia breathed heavily looking between the sisters and Stiles until a hand touched her cheek.

She looked down to see Evelyn admiring her werecoyote features in awe and not fear. Malia shifted back to human, the features slowly fading while her eyes remaining a glowing blue.

Evelyn's eyes glowed back, gaining the attention of everyone. Stiles, Josie, and Lizzie gasped as the color that Evelyn's eyes glowed were neither, red, blue, or yellow.

But an emerald green. Malia turned towards the three siblings, "What does green mean?" She asked. Stiles gulped, looking up from Evelyn's eyes to Malia's face.

"I have no clue."

***

Stiles walked through the halls of the school trying to find Hope, he had already found Jed and been informed that the recently developed werewolf's dead girlfriend had just come back to life by the Necromancer.

He left Malia and Evelyn at his dorm, wanting the two to be situated and put at ease before anything. Using the mate bond, he found Hope in the basement her hands on the Necromancer's shoulders while the man chuckled like a villain.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!" Stiles shouted at MG, the vampire flinched at the intensity of Stiles' voice, not realizing he was behind him. "Stiles." MG tried to say before being pinned to the wall by the Tribrid.

"You fucking idiot. This is why you wait for Saltzman to say something. Not go along with whatever dumb plan Hope makes." Stiles snarled. As much as he didn't want to badmouth his mate, even he knew that the girl would make some bad plans.

He then threw MG to the wall before walking to Hope, placing his hand on her mind before letting out a loud gasp. Stiles then found himself in what appeared to be total blackness, a never ending void surrounding him, his eyes drifted to the ground where he saw Hope on the ground crying.

"Hope." Stiles said running to her side, the female Tribrid looked up to see Stiles who held a warm smile. "Stiles? No, you're not here. This is just my mind tricking me." She said shaking her head. Stiles placed his hands on her shoulders.