The strongest team

"If you don't mind me asking, but what kind of Job will need the Erza scarlet to ask these two idiots for help?" Rose asked turning her seat sideways on the train after Erza put Natsu to sleep "Rude much" Gray said staring at her smiling face "there's something about your smile that's unsettling, there's something else about it but I don't know how to say it" Erza said staring at Rose intensely "thank you, I hear a lot of people say lots of things about my smile, some say I look like an angel while others say I look like a d... never mind that~" rose said as Erza soon began explaining the reason for her actions.

"So in conclusion you want us to help you find this Erigor man and stop him from using a spell called lullaby" Rose concluded after Erza explained her plan "if only I had recognised Erigors name that day I could have pulverised them, I could have forced them to reveal their sceme!" erza said smacking her hand on Natsu's head "let me ask you this, do you know what Lullaby is?" Rose asked "a song you sing to little kids to make them sleep?" Lucy said confused "change of subject, what kind of magic do you practice Ezra?" Lucy asked changing the subject.

"Erza's magic is really pretty, she makes her enemies bleed a lot" happy said taking a bite of her sandwich "I always thought Gray's magic was prettier than mines" Erza said taking a bite from her cake while Gray demonstrated his magic "indeed, ice is really pretty but I always thought my creation magic was superior" rose said with a smile "I didn't know you had magic, I just thought you followed Lucy for fun" happy said "Rose and I use similar magic, that's why sometimes she's able to use celestial magic" Lucy said as they finally reached their train stop.

Time skip

"We're moving too fast!" Rose said sticking her head out the window as they drove towards the next town the train was head towards using a magic mobile "we've got to be fast if we want to catch up to erigor!" Erza said as they reached the town streets "is that smoke up ahead?" Rose asked pointing at the smoke cloud "it's coming from Oshibana Station" Gray said from above the mobile.

"Excuse me, What's going on?!" Erza asked appearing behind a train conductor "why would I tell you lady?" The man asked before getting knocked out in the forehead by Erza as she soon moved around to ask for information "seems like her questioning method are a little counter productive" Lucy said staring at erza as Natsu hanged over her shoulder on the vierge of collapsing "the Eisenwald guild is inside, let's go" Erza informed before they now ran inside the station.

"There's no use talking to these guys Ezra, they're far into this revenge thing" Rose said drawing out a whip from her chests "Rose?" Lucy said as nastu got up "answer me this Erigor, what will you do once you've killed everyone here?" Rose asked as he floated "I guess you'd have to find me to know the answer" he said before disappearing into thin air "Natsu and Gray, go I need you to stop him, if the two of you work together not even Erigor the reaper can get in your way" Erza said as the two boys ran off.

"I guess that leaves the three of us" rose said pointing the whip at them "don't forget me" happy said from beside Lucy "three of us plus the flying blue cat" Rose said trying to include happy into the equation, "Just to say this for fun but I can be a hard core sadist once there's a whip in my hand" rose said whipping the dark guild members as most of them moaned in both pain and pleasure "please don't say that rose it's weird" Lucy said creeped out as she soon summoned a spirit.

"It's good to know that we have someone like Ezra with us here, if not it would have taken us hours to deal with these men" Rose said once the battle with the Eisenwald members was over "yea~" Lucy said admiring Ezra's skill "I'll imagine he's gonna go look for Erigor, follow him" Ezra commanded after noticing one of the men got away from her "yes ma'am!" Lucy and happy said running after the man "you really shouldn't have used that much magic on the mobile" Rose said as Erza fell to the ground exhausted "yea gray was right" she said as rose created a speaker "we have to inform the on lookers outside about Erigors plan" Rose said handing Erza the speaker.