My resolve

"Natsu?!" Lucy said "I hope your alright? Rose I heard everything this guy said, you didn't have to do all those things, well still help you no matter what!" Natsu reassured "I see...I guess me worried we're for nothing" she said before falling to the ground unconscious "rose, I've got you!" Lucy said holding unto her sister.

"What happened?" Rose asked waking up "it's Natsu, he defeated Gajeel" happy said carrying her to the ground where the other guild mates were "...no matter how rich or powerful you are money can't buy you everything, not friends or strength" she said sadly as he placed her down "Rose I'm so glad your alright!" Wisteria and Cana said running up to her "you guys?" She said surprised as they hugged her "it's alright now, we've got you there's no need to worry about master Jose" Cana said tightly hugging her as Makarov and Erza arrived.

"I-I'm sorry" rose apologized kneeling before Makarov "what are you doing child?" He asked sweat dropping "I hurt and insulted my own guild mates, I don't know how you can forgive me for what I've done" Dose said gritting her teeth "it's alright child, you did nothing wrong...everyone makes mistakes justified or not, I'm just glad you came back to your senses before you did anything to harm yourself" Makarov said as she raised her head as the guild cheered.

"The master's right Rose, it's alright you did nothing wrong" Natsu said with a smile "Natsu...thank you" rose said bursting out into tears "it's the first time I've seen you cry in a long time" Lucy said walking up to her "I'm sorry, a lady shouldn't cry like this" Rose said trying to wipe her tears away only for them to keep flowing out "it's alright my dear, hold your head high cause you are a proud fairy tail member" Makarov said while she continued crying.

A week later

"Lucy" Rose said entering Lucy's house as her sister was writing "hey Rose, what are you doing here?" Lucy asked "I was thinking we should go see dad" Rose said sitting on her bed "in a way you have a point" Lucy said sitting on her lap "look at you acting like a baby...we should go home and tell dad to stop looking for us" Rose said rubbing Lucy's back "what is he disagrees?" Lucy asked "then I'll just have to stay and be the heir while you come back and stay in fairy tail" she replied surprising Lucy.

"Your crazy, there's no way I'd let you do that!" Lucy shouted "I'm the oldest child it's my responsibility to make sure the family bloodline continues and to make sure my little sister gets to have fun" rose said with a smile "you can't, it was not until last week did I see you cry for the first time in so many years" she said in tears "don't worry, apart from mom I'm the only one who knows dad better than anyone else, it'll be better if I stay...now let's go" Rose said standing up and heading out the door "let me change and leave a note for the others" Lucy said putting her hair in a bun.

"Miss sipeto" Lucy called out as they reached the courtyard of the mansion "wash, miss Lucy and lady Bellarose are back!" The older woman cried as the other servants ran out to welcome them "please don't cry, it's awkward" rose said sweat dropping "Miss Lucy, Lady Bellarose the master requests your presence in the study" a younger child called interrupting the water works "how about you go meet with father first" Rose suggested as she walked to her room.

"I'm coming in" Rose said entering her fathers office "do you not understand basic manners?" Her father asked "I apologize father" Rose said holding her head up high "I just talked to your sister and it seems like she wants stay with that pesky fairy tail guild" her father said walking towards the window "father...no daddy, I love you I truly do, to the point where if you were on your deathbed tomorrow I would be beside you, but if you or anyone tries to hurt Lucy or my friends I swear I would hesitate to kill you" Rose said glaring at her father with her head held up high.

"That foolish guild is teaching you such bad manners" he said turning to face the window "no daddy, I think you misunderstand I've always had this attitude you just chose not to notice, I'll be leaving for fairy tail and I'll also like it if you cancel my engagement with 'that' man" she said turning around and walking away "...remind me of your mother sometimes" he said out of nowhere "thank you" she said stopping in her tracks and trembling "you and your sister should stay safe, I'm sure your mother would be proud if she saw you now" he said as tears eyes flowed down her face.

"Hah, bye mom" Rose said placing a banquet of flowers on her mothers grave as Lucy and their friends ran up to her "Rose I'm so glad you didn't stay behind!" Lucy said hugging her "when did I say that?" Rose asked patting her head "come on you two, let's go back to the guild" Erza said with a smile "I'm kinda digging your town" Gray said staring at the sunset "town? Oh gray, this is still the gardens and living quarters where all the servants live" Rose pointed out.

"Yea, the heartfilia estate goes all the way to that mountain over there" Lucy said pointing at the position shocking their team "holy crap they're rich!" Gray said saluting them "and acts like it's nothing!" Natsu said following after before they both "your giving all this up to stay with us, we feel so special!" Gray said as he and Natsu danced in each other's shoulders "two of our best soldiers are down! Captain Erza what are your orders?!" Happy asked "wow, the sky is so beautiful" Erza said admiring the sunset.

"We need a medic captain Erza has a screw loose!" Happy said "umpa!" Natsu and gray both said before Rose bursted out into laughter "I-I'm sorry, it's just so funny and cute" she said trying to hold her laughter as the others both laughed with her.