Bellarose Heartfillia

"How's it going to find Mystigon?" Wisteria asked as a flower bloomed in a potted plant "nothing, I can't get anything" Cana said throwing the board of cards "how's your search for a plant to help master Makarov?" Mirajane asked putting a hold on her conversation with Laxus "nothing, I'm trying my hardest to find the right soul and seeds but it's useless" Wisteria said clenching her jaws "I just have one question, why would Rose wanna join up with phantom lord?" Wisteria asked.

"Rose, you mean the light blond chick? I met her once before she joined the guild, how about this if you can convince her to be my woman I'll do whatever she wants" Laxus said with a laugh "you pig! She's not even here to defend her dignity and your talking behind her back like this!" Wisteria said angrily "is that how you talk to the guy your begging to help ya, do me a favor if that old geezer survives tell him to just hand the guild over to me!" Laxus said with a laugh before Mirajane broke the crystal ball "Mira?" Cana said surprised.

"I don't understand, how can someone in fairy tail be so heartless and cruel...I can't just sit here and watch I have to help the others fight!" Mirajane said in tears.

"What is going on here?" Rose asked storming into the room where the guild hall was being controlled "oh nothing, just the guild preparing to fire a Jupiter cannon at fairy tail" Jose said casually "are you mad?! You swore that you wouldn't hurt anyone there!" Rose said "don't look at me like that, all you have to do is get that sister of yours and we'll be out of here" Jose said slapping her away "your a bastard" she said exiting the room with her hand over her bruised cheek.

"Rose!" Lucy called as she noticing her sister standing before them after the Jupiter cannon fired "you heard what Jose said right? Come with me and let's go home and leave this disgusting guild" rose said walking towards her "no, what happened to you? What did Jose do to you?!" Lucy asked "nothing really, I jut realized how much of a differ we are from these low born people I don't even know how i did it" rose said flipping her hair "the Rose I know will never say something like that" Natsu said blocking her path.

"What do you know? Not until recently did you not know that I was a heartfilia, not until a few days ago did you not also know I had two magic types, you don't know anything about me I have been through too much to have a brat like you destroy it all for me! TRES FLEUR-CLUTCH!" She said crossing her arms together as hands appeared on the bodies of the wizard and their backs arched "my spine I think it broke!" The wizards complained trying to free themselves "stop it Rose!" Lucy said pushing rose into the water.

"Lucy?" Cana said surprised "take me with you, just don't hurt th-" Lucy said before stopping mid sentence "your cheek, he's forcing you to do this isn't he? If so we'll never let the phantom guild go!" Natsu said angrily "they are not, I'm doing this of my own accord" rose said getting out the water and hiding her bruise "you don't have to lie lady Rose, we'll do everything and anything to get back at them for hurting you!" Masumi said as the others cheered in pain or not.

"You idiots" Rose said gritting her teeth "Hah the fairy tail guild...are such pests" she said creating a gun and shooting Masumi with it "ah, my lady?" Masumi said falling to the ground bleeding "I don't need pests like you getting in my way...Lucy I'll come back for you later" she said before disappearing "if you have a valid reason to tell me that she is being controlled by the phantom guild tell me now" Cana said checking Masumi injuries "she's still on our side" Masumi said weakly.

"Give us a valid reason" gray asked "lady rose has the ability to create anything, if she really wanted to kill me she'd shot me in my vital points but she didn't meaning she knows what she's doing" Masumi said revealing the injury on his shoulder "now that you mention your bleeding as much as I'd expect...he's right you guys, we've got to go save her!" Cana said causing Natsu to pound his fist.

"What a cruel woman, I'm liking you even more" Gajeel said as rose walked through the halls of their guild "leave me be" she said walking into her assigned room "the make up washed off" she said touching her cheek "2 minutes until Jupiter fires" a voice said from around the room "sigh, what do I do? What have I done? Mom I don't know what to do" Rose said staring at the mirror in sadness.

Time skip

"What's happening?!" Rose asked as the guild began to shake "no way! Those fairy tail people defeated all the members of the element four" a man said running past her "Natsu" she said as she felt a strong surge of magic power "excuse us for our rudeness!" Two men said dragging Rose towards the hall where Lucy was.

"Lucy!" Rose said running towards her sister "R-Rose" Lucy said trying to get up "it's okay, your big sis is here" Rose said trying to stop her "no! We're not sisters! How could you do something like that to the guild?! I refuse to believe we're related, I hate you Rose!" Lucy shouted shocking rose "those are some really harsh words, your big sister over here sided with us thinking we wouldn't destroy the fairy tail guild and you, stupid fool! End of the day we are still gonna destroy those pests!" Gajeel said bursting out in laughter.

"Rose" Lucy said covering her mouth as she realized her mistake "don't kick me Gajeel!" Rose said creating a sword and striking him only to be pummeled soon after "ROSE!" Lucy called out as she hit the wall "isn't this boring" Gajeel said drawing his attention back to Lucy "I don't care what you do to me, but if you dare lay a hand on my sister gajeel Redfox I'll kill you" Rose said glaring at him as a magic circle appeared above her "I'd like to see you try!" He said running towards her before Natsu punched him away.

"Natsu!" Lucy said surprised as he shouted Gajeel name.

To be continued.