Laxus vs Alexei

"Miras fight was awesome" Lucy said after the fight was over "I agree" Rose said as the last battle began "who fighting?" Erza asked "Kagura and Yukino" Wendy said "what's gonna happen?" Gray asked "we just have to observe" Rose said as Yukino declared they battle for their lives "that's crazy, talk about raising the stakes" Gray said "...what happens if the girl lost, it's embarrassing that you declare such nonsense and yet die" Rose said before getting smacked by Lucy.

"She's a celestial wizard?" Lucy said surprised "is she summoning or ordering dinner?" Happy asked "that's funny" Rose giggled as the fight soon started. "Yukino brought out many spirits but the winner was decided from the very beginning" Rose said once the fight was over "how could you decide that?" Wendy asked "Kagura was calm from the very beginning, she had faith in her skill that sabertooth girl was too...prideful" Rose said leaving the booth.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" Laxus asked as Rose drew "sure, a nice change of environment will be relaxing" Rose said arranging her papers "let's go my lady" Laxus teased. "It's all beautiful" Rose said walking towards the bridge and staring at the moon "yes" Laxus said staring at her "?" Rose said as Natsu ran past her "where are you going?" She asked "you know that girl from sabertooth she got kicked out her guild" Happy informed "he's gonna go fight!" Happy added.

"Sigh, go back to the inn Laxus I'll go get him" Rose said running after the fire breather. "Natsu!" Rose shouted entering the guild and interrupting the conversation between Natsu and Minerva "not now Rose!" Natsu said "stop this foolishness" She said as Minerva had happy in her arms "happy!" Natsu called before soon agreeing to stop "I can't believe you picked a fight with the strongest guild in fiore! What do you think Erza would say if she found out about this?" Rose asked pulling his ear "okay I'm sorry" he whined.

"Hah, running with their tails between their legs" Takeshita scoffed "watch yourself" Rose said releasing a large amount of magic before leaving the inn.

Next day

"I feel like everyday Chapati has a different wig!" Rose laughed as the announcer spoke "right!" Natsu laughed "I'll go" Erza said walking towards the arena after they announced the round "good luck then" rose said. "Way to go Erza!" Natsu cheered as Erza declared her amount of monsters she'll fight "that's our erza for ya" rose said with a giggle.

"Erza!" Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy shouted as they ran at her once the challenge was over "i hope you'd forgive me, dealing with them took a bit longer than I expected" Ezra said as they surrounded her "that was amazing" they all said "now, the only one left who hasn't entered a contest is Rose" Gray said staring at rose "way to rub it in my face" Rose said sweat dropping.

"Now time for the third match of the day; Bellarose heartfillia from fairy tail team A and Misaki Reika from Mermaid heel" the announcer said as the crowd went wild for Misaki.

"My goodness, I would have thought they would cheer for me since I'm much beautiful" Rose said letting out a sigh "just get out there, and good luck" Lucy cheered. "It's nice to see you Rose, back in the past I used to idolize you" Misaki said with a grin "is that so? Then I win by default" Rose said "no, back then I used to idolize you but now your just a stupid bimbo! Crystal magic; Dimitam!" Misaki called out as crystals sprung out from the ground.

"Come on Rose!" Nastu cheered as she dodge "stop shouting, she'd concentrate more if you shut your mouth" Gray said angrily "wanna fight?!" Nasty asked grabbing his shirt "let's go Pyro" Gray said before getting interrupted by Erza. "If that was it I'm sorry but you lose" Rose said with a smile "don't underestimate me!" Misaki shouted as crystal shards fell from the sky surrounding her "sorry but there can only be one winner" Rose said as 6 magic circles appeared behind her and Shot at Misaki.

"That my friend is how a fairy beats a mermaid" Rose said posing as the crowd cheered "Amazing!" Natsu cheered as the announcer announced Laxus as the next contestant "you did pretty good out there" Laxus said patting her head before walking towards the arena "!" She blushed before kicking him "s-shut up, that girl was just weak!" She yelled before running away only to later bump into Kurohebi from Raven tail "sorry" she said side eyeing him attempting to leave only for Nullpudding to punch her and Obra to put her under a sleeping spell.

"We weren't supposed to hurt her" Kurohebi said putting her in a sack "that sounded boring, let's just go" Nullpudding said walking away.

"I don't really give a crap about your stupid illusion, but I can't wait to get my hands on the real you so I can defeat you here and now" Laxus said taking off his cloak after Ivan explained how he was using illusion magic to control the fight "that's not going to happen" flare said as she and her team appeared behind Ivan with a sack with them.

"Reality can be pretty harsh sometimes" Nullpudding said "your power is impressive, not even the strongest of wizards can defeat all of raven tail at once, especially when they have something to protect" Ivan said taking off his mask revealing his true face "you know I had a feeling you were behind that mask, my deadbeat dad" Laxus said not bothered "Makarov would rather die than reveal the secret, on the other hand your a different story, surely I can depend on my son, now tell me where to find the Lumen Historie" Ivan demanded with a grin.

"Sorry, never heard of it" Laxus said "don't try to play dumb with me" Ivan said "I'm not" "fine then, if you don't want to talk how about I give you a reason to" Ivan said commanding Kurohebi to open the sack "Rose!" Laxus called out "she's currently asleep but that wouldn't stop us from waking her up" Nullpudding said punching her stomach forcing Rose to wake up.

"Urk" she groaned attempting to stand up only to notice her hands and legs tied "Rose!" Laxus called out "you idiot how can you drag me into your fight!" Rose yelled "keep your mouth shut!" Nullpudding said kicking her stomach "I'll advice you to stop if you don't want to die" Laxus said glaring at them angrily.

To be continued.