Changeling

"Rose? Where have you been?" Lucy asked after her and Erza fight with Leon's lackeys "good to see that your alright" Rose said creating a rope and tying the unconscious men "your weird Rose, you disappear then reappear make up your mind" happy said sweat dropping "I figured something out while I was away" rose said tying the knot "spill" Erza said "there are three main honchoes that are directly under Leon, one of them being the pinch haired woman who Lucy fought, another being a dog person and the last is a blue haired man, but there's one more woman or man who fixed the temple" She said with a grin.

"How do you know?" Erza asked "I have ears everywhere...literally" Rose said as ears popped everywhere on the trees "wow, how'd you do that?!" Happy asked dropping his fish "I have two magic types one obviously being creation magic and the other is flower magic, it's forbidden magic, note: the name of the magic is not how the magic actually is, I can just make any parts of my body appear on anything and anyone" Rose said as more of Leon's lackeys appeared "let's deal with them first before anything else" Erza said taking out her sword.

"That sound" Rose said covering her ears after hearing a loud roar "that doesn't sound too promising" Erza said "can you tell what's happening?" Lucy asked "not from this distance but I have a feeling the so called 'demon' is released and that's not good news" Rose said as they ran towards the temple.

"Deliora has been released!" Rose said being pushed back by the sudden gust of wind "your light" happy said "I'm somewhat closer to where Natsu and Gray are" Rose said crossing her arms as a pair of eyes appeared in the cave where the two boys were.

"Quick question Natsu" rose said staring at the sky after Leon explained the affects of the moon drip "what is it?" Gray asked "that person you were fighting, what happened to him?" She asked crossing her arms and not taking her eyes off the sky "I don't know, he probably ran away or he's dead" Natsu shrugged "I see...never mind then, let's head to the village" she said walking off with Erza beside her "Lucy, your sister is a weirdo sometimes" Natsu said following after.

Heading back to guild (filler begins)

"Is master Makarov here?" Erza asked storming into the guild hall "I'm so glad your back" Masumi said walking up to Rose "I'm tired" Rose said sitting down as she watch Erza scare the trio "they all look like fools" Masumi said letting out a sigh "I think it's cute~" rose said giggling.

"Hahaha, Lucy is acting weird" Rose said from Masumi body "uh, lady what are you doing in my body?" Masumi said from inside Roses body "that's my face, and my boobs and my eyes" shevsaid pointing in shock as she realised she was standing "we've all switched bodies!" Erza said from inside happy body "give me back my body Masumi, I may get back pains at time but I really love my body" Rose said grabbing her/his hand as Makarov entered the guild.

"The ancient spell has been released, you kids aren't feeling like yourselves today huh?" Makarov asked as the group ran towards him "i had noticed that request on the board, by reading what was written on that page allowed you to cast a powerful spell of personality transference, and that spell is called the changeling" makarov explained "so your really Natsu right?" Gray asked in Lucy body "yea?" Natsu asked from inside Loki body "you idiot! What did you do to us?!" Gray asked grabbing Natsu(Loki) shirt.

"For wizards this spell switches more than just your body, it switches spells as well" the master pointed out "really? What's your magic?" Rose asked sitting down "it's earth magic" Masumi said turning around to grope her breasts "you have such a tiny body, reminds me of when I was 9" Rose said with a laugh was she watched the others struggle "you seem to be getting a kick out of this" Mirajane said walking up to her "oh yea, it's funny I'm just glad non of the older guys got their hands on my body" Rose said.

"Your not worried about Masumi?" Lucy asked walking up to the two "of course not, he's just 13 he's not curious and if he is I'll just pull out his teeth" she said scaring the boy inside her body as Levy walked in with her group.

"So what happens if I end up getting stuck like this?" Gray asked as they waited for levy to complete the spell "what do you mean by that?" Natsu asked "do we just adjust to our new bodies and go back to work?" He asked "I hope not...it's not gonna be easy designing clothes in a child's body, and I'm positive Masumi can't do what I do" Rose said staring at the ceiling.

"Out of everyone your the most chill" Mirajane asked walking up to rose who was watching the group freak out "I'm actually freaked out the most, Masumi is still a growing boy and being stuck in his body is a nightmare, I'll-I'll have a penis" she said falling to the ground depressed "that's the thing your worried about?" Lucy asked sweat dropping "there's eight minutes left" Macao informed "nobody asked you for the time!" Natsu shouted.

"Levy, are you done with the spell?" Rose asked as the others fought on which group to go first "almost" Levy said "great cause I don't mind being the first to get transformed back, in fact I'd love that" Rose said with a grin "what about the others?" Levy asked "I somehow have seasonal tickets to this really cool spa" Rose said laughing "don't try to bribe her!" Lucy shouted.

"Good job, levy the spells broken" Lucy said from inside her body "that was close" Gray said as ice fell out his mouth "uh, you guys...I'm still inside the wrong body!" Natsu shouted angrily "no, I can't spend the rest of my life stuck in the body of a child!" Rose screamed as the other guildmates revealed themselves to have switched bodies.