The cursed island

"Rose what are you wearing?" Lucy asked showing up behind Rose who was watching as people handed Cana betting money "Clothes silly, what else?" Rose said not taking her eyes off the fight "you look like a clown" Lucy said sweat dropping "I'm gonna start a fashion trend" rose said before getting interrupted by Cana "Rose who are you betting on?" Cana asked collecting money from happy "Erza of course" she said handing Cana some money "your betting too Rose" Lucy said dumbstruck before the fight began only to later be interrupted by a council woman.

It's so quiet in here, why is that?" Rose asked walking into the guild with Masumi following behind her " Rose don't you feel any types of emotion, Erza's being taking away by the magic council!" Lucy said standing up "don't worry about Erza, Natsu will get her back" Rose said taking a seat "what are you talking about, Natsu's inside the cup" Gray said pointing at the table that held a salamander inside "really, I could have sworn I saw him sneaking off after Erza, the idiot was trying to play Ninja" Rose said with a laugh as she took a seat "huh?!" Everyone shouted shocked.

"You don't know what your talking about Rose Natsu's right over there" Wisteria said pointing at the cup "she's right" macorov said blasting the cup revealing Macao "it's Macao!" Levy said surprised "snort, haha this guild is in so much trouble because of Natsu" Rose said with a laugh "she's not wrong" they all said sweat dropping.

"Seems like pinkie is back" Masumi said entering the guild after hearing loud noises from the outside "isn't it cute though" Rose said crossing her leg and placing her elbow on her lap "no it's not, it's frustrating" Lucy said placing her head on the table "so she wasn't a sacrificial lamb but a scapegoat" Gray said bopping his hands "you must be one heck of an ice wizard cause even your jokes leave my cold, hey Natsu your gonna finish going man to man with Erza?" Elfman asked interrupting Natsu's happy runs.

"Seems like we're gonna have a fight on our hands" Rose said before Erza punched him right in the gut "he's out cold!" Lucy, Elfman and gray said shocked "quick question, if she could beat him that easily why didn't she yesterday?" Rose asked as gray and elf man bursted out laughing "way to go champ" gray said laughing. "Is something wrong master?" Mirajane asked seeing as the master was dozing off "yea just feeling sleepy, he's coming" he replied yawning before mirajane fell to the floor "I'm sorry lady Rose but something is making me tired" Masumi said falling to the ground "what are you talking ab-" Rose said before falling off her chair and soon everyone in the guild except Makarov fell asleep.

"How odd, all of a sudden I got tired" Rose said rubbing her forehead "it's Mystogan" Macao said rubbing his eyes "who's this Mystogan person!" Lucy asked "he's a contender for fairy tails strongest wizard" elfman said "and for some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what he looks like, whenever he comes here to take a job he casts a sleeping spell" Gray finished "that's creepy" Lucy said as Rose nodded her head in agreement "Master macarov's the only persons thats got a good look at his face" Gray said before getting interrupted by a voice on the higher floor.

"That's not true, I've seen him before" Laxus said with a grin "I've seen him before" Rose said staring up the floor "what really? No wait that's impossible cause if you have I also have seen him, we're always together" Lucy said trying to remember before Natsu got up and challenged Laxus to a fight "doesn't the kid rest, he just got a beating from erza not too long ago" rose said as Masumi placed a cup of tea and snacks before her "guess it wasn't enough" Gray said.

"Yea pal, if you can't even win against the red head why bother with me" Laxus said smugly "what are you trying to say?!" Erza asked glaring at him "calm down you two, ignore him pretend he's a bee...actually I don't like bees, never mind pretend he's not here and all his words will seem meaningless" Rose said sipping her tea "yea listen to the arrogant little haughty" laxus said with a laugh after seeing how she broke the tea cup with a smile.

"Oh my I almost forgot how busy I am, I should go before something bad happens here, come on Masumi!" Rose said stomping out the guild hall "uh oh, she's angry" Lucy said warily watching as her sister exited the guild.

Later

"Has anyone seen my sister?" Rose asked entering the guild hall the next day after looking all over town for Lucy "rose? I thought you were with Natsu and the others" Macao said surprise to see Rose in the guild hall "why would I be with them? What did they do?" Rose asked sitting on the table "they stole an S-class mission" Mirajane explained "wow, Natsu, Gray and happy are gonna be in big trouble" Rose said with a giggle "when we said 'others' we also ment also Lucy" Levy said watching as Rose turned to stone.

"No way!" She said shocked "yup and Erza is gonna be so pissed once she hears about this" Macao said sweat dropping "I'll be pissed about what?" Erza asked entering the guild "the fact that Happy stole an S-class mission" Mirajane said smiling as she noticed the dark aura surrounding the red head "she's angry" rose said "Rose Your coming with me to get the others back" Erza said walking past her "do we really have to? Like we can let them finish the mission and when they come back we can scold them" Rose said before getting her arm pulled "I understand" she said submissively.

"Rose?!" Lucy said surprised to see her older sister after she and Erza saved her "shut up" rose said side glaring her "she's angry!" Lucy said shocked "Rose, create a robe and let's go find Natsu and Gray" Erza commanded after catching happy "you deal with these two I'll go find Gray or Natsu" rose said handing the female knight the rope as she soon wakes off.