Grand magic games

"Are you guys just gonna lay around all day? Get up!" Macao said as Erza and her team reached the guild "nice to see you too" Rose said as they all explained their finished training, "it's time to announce the six that will be representing fairy tail in the grand magic games; Natsu, Gray, Erza, Rose, Wendy and Lucy!" Makarov announced "huh?" Rose said surprised "your an S-class Wizard now, I think it'll be best to remind the world the true power of the world conquer" Makarov said confusing Rose.

"It's been a long time since I've been in Krocus" Rose said as as they reached the city "seems like you kids finally just made it, we just now finished with the registration process" Makarov said appearing in front of the team "good to see you too master, anyways is Masumi you?" Rose asked "no" Bisca said "it's been a while since I last saw him, anyways what type of games are gonna be played?" rose asked as Makarov dropped Asuka from his shoulder.

"The games change every year, Erza I want you to read this by tomorrow" Makarov said handing Erza the rule book "I'd like to take a look too" Rose said peeping over her shoulder "good thing I've got my wind reader glasses" Levy said as she took the book.

"Lalala~" rose said skipping through the streets of the city with shopping bags on her wrist before bumping into Laxus "hello there muscles" Rose said as he picked up her bag "muscles? That's new" Laxus said before Ichiya and his guild flew down beside them "this wonderful pafume, I love it" Ichiya said flying towards rose side "disgusting! Get out!" Rose said kicking him away "it's good to see you again Miss Rose" the three boys said surrounding her "I love attention but I've got to go back to the inn" rose said pulling Laxus by the hand.

"What's all the noise about?" Laxus asked noticing a crowd surrounding a group of people "it's Natsu" Rose said noticing Natsu gritting his teeth about to fight The two boys before him "Rose! Please help, Natsu wanna fight these sabertooth guys" Lucy said.

"...no matter how I'd like for Natsu to teach two brats their place, we shouldn't it's almost 12:00 meaning we can't cause any trouble" Rose said smacking Natsu head "ah, she's right!" Natsu said running towards the inn "although it isn't in the rules I personally think it's unruly to fight outside permitted grounds, consider yourselves lucky that I or Erza didn't come in contact with you first" Rose said bowing before flipping her hair and leaving.

"Attention all contestants participating in this years grand magic games, good morning!" A voice said as the bell chimed "what the heck is that thing?" Natsu asked as the hologram began speaking "? That talking pumpkin it's body structure is far too familiar" Rose said as the inn rose "what's happening?" Erza asked "now you will all be racing each other only the first 8 teams to reach the finish line will get to participate" the pumpkin said.

Later

"Alright you guys, go change" Rose said handing her teammate some clothes "what's this?" Gray asked collecting his pants "the special project that had me leave the celestial party early, it's comfortable and stylish" Rose said grinning "what good ...

"Alright you guys, go change" Rose said handing her teammate some clothes "what's this?" Gray asked collecting his pants "the special project that had me leave the celestial party early, it's comfortable and stylish" Rose said grinning "what good is it?" Natsu asked "it's magic fabric that only I can make, it protects the wearer from any magical damage except their own, it also keeps you warm or keeps you cold from ice spells or fire spells, probably one of my best works" Rose said as they tried the cloths on.

"Indeed it's comfortable" Erza said "i hate the color" Natsu complained "I don't see you working day and night to make your clothes, so shut up!" Rose shouted angrily "I don't really care for the color, but I doubt I can squeeze into this thing" Elfman said holding the dress close to his body "don't worry, I worked really hard on this" Rose said taking out a giant shirt "I'm so grateful your in our guild" Elfman said collecting the cloth.

"Let's go" Natsu said as they walked into the arena as the crowd booed "how rude" Rose said taking out her sunglasses "I agree" Erza said hearing the cheers from their guild members "but the cheers of our comrades are all the cheers we need" she added before Natsu pointed at a specific spirit "wow...at least we have the support of the dead" Rose said as Natsu laughed while Chapati Lola announced the next guild.

"What are you guys doing here?" Natsu asked as fairy tail team B walked into the guild "Jellal is that you in there?" Erza asked as he shushed her "now that you think about it, it's apart of the rules but no matter what team your on Masumi I'll beat the living crap into you and back out" Rose declared "this is a big load of crap!" Natsu shouted at Gajeel "I won't pullback on you Laxus" Rose declared "likewise moonlight" Laxus said poking her forehead.

"Moonlight?" She said confused and slightly embarrassed "three months ago you threw up on me in the moonlight" he said before walking over to Erza and Jellal "you idiot!" Rose screamed before Sabertooth walked into the guild "What the hell!" Rose screamed as Chapati introduced Sabertooth "what's wrong?" Erza asked staring at the trembling "isn't that Takeshita?" Lucy asked as the man walked in.

"Son of a bitch, is he following me?" Rose asked hiding behind Elfman "Rose, Rose gooo, we're cheering for you!" Lori cheered "wow look at her frosch, she beautiful" lector said making love eyes at Lori "yea, I like her" Frisch agreed "alright it's time to unveil the official schedule of this year's tournament" Chapati announced as a large rock rose from the ground.

"Who should play the first round?" Elfman asked "by the name Hidden I think it would be best to have Rose go first" Erza suggested "I'll go" Gray said after the announcer called Lyon name "don't get carried away by meaningless rivalry" Rose said walking off "what's wrong with her?" Gray asked "she's in a foul mood because Takeshita is here, she doesn't like him" Lucy said following after.

To be continued