Home

"Rose can you tell what's going on?" Gray asked as the top half of the tower got destroyed "well, this isn't gonna be good for most but..." rose said averting eye contact "but what? Spill!" Lucy said "seems like Simon is dead" rose said shocking three of Erza childhood friends "w-what?! Your lying!" Sho shouted grabbing unto Rose shirt "I said what I saw, Jellal used some sort of magic and killed him...sorry for your loss" She said as they cried "enough about that, What do you think will happen if someone eats Lacrama?" She asked.

"Death probably" Happy said "well then...may Natsu soul rest in peace" as the image of Natsu going on a rampage flashed through her eyes "what are you seeing?" Lucy asked "it's amazing, makes me wanna eat Lacrama" rose mumbled. "What in the world is going on?" Sho asked noticing the tower getting destroyed "was that another explosion?" Wally asked "no way, that's gotta be Natsu" Happy said "he must be up there fighting someone" Lucy said "oh no, do you think they're gonna be okay?" Milliana asked "I sure hope so, cause it looks like he's going on a major rampage" Gray said "while that is happening, I'll create a boat it should be more drying than this water lock" Rose said as an ore popped out her stomach.

Later

"Everytime I use a blanket to cover him, he always kicks it away" Rose said using a blanket to cover the sleeping injured Natsu "why bother the pyros will just kick it off" Gray said "I can't believe he's been sleeping for three whole days" Lucy said "well that's what he gets for eating all that ethernano" gray said before Natsu sprung up trying to pick a fight "that punk woke up just to pick a fight with me!" He shouted angrily as Lucy laughed.

"Rose Where we're you the past day?" happy asked flying to rose who was going large bags "I went back to the tower and started selecting a best Lacrama I could find" Rose said opening a bag revealing the item "what the hell are you doing with all that?!" Lucy barked "I'm just gonna use it for some personal stuff" Rose said stuffing the bags into her body.

"Are the fireworks set?" Lucy asked stuffing some firework bombshell into Natsu mouth "yup, we just need the signal" Rose said as Erza sent the three off with fair wells "let the fairy tail fair well begin now!" Erza said raising up the flag pole "yes ma'am" the four said in unison before Natsu sent the balls up in the sky "now, Bellarose special!" Rose said creating a giant firework that exploded in the sky showing the guild's insignia.

Back at the guild

"The guild looks beautiful" Rose said standing in front of the newly built guild "are you kidding me? We have a cafe now" gray said leaving Natsu dumbfounded "do we really need a gift shop too?" Lucy asked staring at the shop "seems necessary, I'm sure Masumi designed these" Rose said holding a fairy tail shirt "it took some time but I did it, does it look good my lady?" Madurai asked walking up to her "it's good, if I die without getting married or having kids I know the company is in good hands" rose said laughing as she patted his head.

"..." "is something wrong?" Masumi asked "you've gotten taller...let's go check out the guild hall" rose said walking off "ah, it's Rose!" Wisteria said waving at rose as she entered the guild hall "check this out, we have a swimming pool behind the bar and we've even got a game room down in the basement" Wisteria said "but the biggest change is upstairs, now everyone is allowed on the second floor, master allowed us to go on S-class quests only if an s class wizard agrees to go along" levy said before the guild master appeared behind them.

"Glad you dunderheads could make it back safely, I'd like you to meet fairy tails newest member Juvia, isn't she a cutie?" Makarov introduced "it's nice to see you all again" Juvia said with a large smile "that's definitely one of my pieces, the dress really suits you Juvia" rose said admiring her work "we also added another new member to the guild, someone you might recognize" Makarov said before Gajeel revealed himself.

"Yo, it's Gajeel!" Rose said smacking the back of his head with a large smile "touch me again and you'd lose a hand" Gajeel said glaring at her "how funny...you know I'm still pissed about the fact that you hurt lucy but since we bonded a little bit back in phantom I'm chill with you, and like they say yesterday's enemy is todays friend~" rose said pushing him down back on the "this chick is scary" Gajeel said sweat dropping before Natsu walked up to him.

"I didn't know Mira could sing" Rose said listening to mirajane sing in front of the guild "she's really good, at least better than me, I sound like a dying frog when I sing" Wisteria said as rose and Cana laughed while the others cheered "awesome! Who's up next?!" Macao shouted before the light turned off and on revealing Gajeel dressed in a white suit "in a way he's kinda rocks the clothing" Rose said sweat dropping.

"Don't hype him up" Wisteria and Lucy said as Gajeel tossed his guitar at Natsu "they're fighting" Lucy said sweat dropping "well I don't care what happens" rose said taking a sip from her drink before someone threw their shoe at her and it poured over her "STOP!" Masumi shouted noticing Rose angrily look "if I beat someone people will say I'm a bad person...but you've all angered me! Prepare to die!" Rose shouted kicking her guildmates in the faces.

"What a rowdy place" Rose said leaving the guild and walking back home "hellos there young lady, would you like to buy this beautiful head piece?" An old woman selling in a small vendor asked as Rose passed her vendor "it looks pretty I'll-" she said but soon stopped after noticing a familiar blond "it's you again" Laxus said not too far from rose "Laxus" Rose said stepping back suspiciously "because of you and that bastard from Phantom our guild has become a laughing stock in the magic community" Laxus said walking up to her as she slowly stepped backwards.

"Ah-sorry" Rose said 'he's a lightning type, if he attacks me with his magic, I'm done for' she thought before running off "he was so much kinder to me that time" She said trying to catch her breath as she remembered the time she and Laxus first met in the bakery in the first chapter.