Daybreak at tenrou island

"Natsu is just eating anything he can sink his mouth into huh?" Rose laughed sarcastically as they watched Natsu fight Hades "I don't think nows the time to be sarcastic" Gray said sweat dropping "I was just trying to lighten the mood" Rose said placing Laxus on her lap before Natsu let out a fire dragon roar.

"Why is the old man still standing after all that beating?!" Rose asked surprised to see hades still alive "what kind of monster is he?" Ezra asked as he took off his eye patch releasing a large amount of magic "ah, urg!" Rose vomited "you okay?" Gray asked "his magic power, it's too much and it's disgusting!" Rose said trying to hold in her vomit as Hades started talking.

Later

"Did we do something?" Rose asked after the dust cleared "yup!" Gray said excitedly "look at that, all the monsters are starting to crumble" Erza pointed out as the earth began to shake "wow" Wendy said staring at the tenrou tree "it looks beautiful growing like this" Rose said as her guild emblem began to glow "our magic power is back" Erza said "yea" Rose said noticing Laxus charge at the man "attack! Come on fairy tail!" He said punching the man "this might be the last chance so let's make it count, we've gotta blast this geezer with everything we have!" Gray and Erza both said.

"You said my magic was bothersome, I'll show you how bothersome it can be, SEIS FLEUR CLUTH!" Rose said as a hand held hades down for the beating he was going to receive from her and her friends.

"Seems like everyone is alright" rose said laughing as the group cheered for their victory "Laxus is here?" Wisteria said staring at Makarov scold the blond "yea, he helped fight hades" Rose said staring at him while blushing "now let's get back to the trail! The second round was interrupted by grimoire heart so it doesn't count!" Natsu said punching the air "you still wanna continue with all those injuries?" Rose asked sweat dropping.

"Now that you think about it, we do have a winner" Makarov said causing the group to go silent "who is it?!" Natsu said excitedly "the one person who made it to Mavis grave before the flare got shot; Rose" Makarov said "technically I wasn't fully there so does it still count?" Rose asked "yup, our new S-class wizard is Rose congratulations" He said "I should have known that body blooming magic would give you an advantage" Gray said letting out a sigh.

"Alright then, since rose is now an S-class wizard...Fight me!" Natsu declared "no way, I'm too beat to fight anyone, it'll take a while for my body to reform" Rose said pointing at the hole on her leg that was slowly closing "that's disgusting but cool" Lucy said as they walked towards the camp.

At camp

"I'm so hungry" rose said scarfing down on a plate of food "if you keep on eating like that you'd gain weight" Laxus teased causing rose to choke "joke like that again and you die" She said glaring down at him as he laughed "what's going on here?" Freed asked as he watched Laxus laugh "could it be? Laxus is in love with rose?" Evergreen said "no way, Laxus is just making fun of her nothing more" Bickslow said as Laxus walked away to talk to gildarts.

"Rose come" Erza called as she whispered into her ear "sounds like a great idea" rose said as clothes layered on top of her "uh oh looks like you've got a line" Levy said as Wendy healed her wounds "oh I don't mind I'm just happy to help somehow I can" Wendy said "that's good an all but don't push yourself" Carla warned "don't worry we can take over" Erza said as she and Rose walked up to her in a nurse outfit.

"You two look amazing but why are you dressed up as a nurse?" Wendy asked "it sounded fun, now boys let Dr. Bellarose perform a check up~" rose said sitting on a crate with her legs crossed almost revealing her panties "do they really think we would fall for their hot nurse routine?" Gray asked "we ain't that hard up" Gajeel agreed as all the man formed a line in front of the two.

"Hehe, I'll take from Bickslow back except Elfman" rose laughed as Bickslow, Makarov, gildarts and Laxus formed a line in front of her. "I'm glad we're with you" gildarts and the other boys lined in front of rose said as they watched Erza strangle her patients with bandages "should I do the same thing?" Rose asked laughing "please don't!" They shouted as she plastered a bandage on Makarov face "last but not least Laxus" rose said creating another set of bandage.

"I have a very serious announcement I have to make...all female members are required to wear uniforms, nurse outfits and school swimsuits galore" Makarov said jumping around happily "really? Do you think I'd look cute in a swimsuit Gajeel?" Rose asked "how should I know...now that you think about it, maybe I'd like to see that" Gajeel said before rose got pulled away by Laxus "do you wanna see me in a swimsuit? It'll cost ya" Rose said grinning "hell yea" Laxus said grinning down at her "y-you jerk!" Rose shouted pushing him away and running to Bickslow side.

"What's wrong?" Bickslow asked as she hid behind him and watched lisanna and Laxus play fight "he's being a meanie" Rose said pouting "don't tell me? You like Laxus?" Bickslow whispered "Noo!" She screamed surprising their friends "Rose and Laxus kissing in K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" He and his babies chanted "I said shut up!" Rose said kicking him "what's wrong with you two?" Evergreen asked before rose stopped in her tracks.

"What is that?!" Rose asked trembling in fear "what's wrong?" Mirajane asked "that sound, no that magic" Rose said falling to her knees in tears "what's wrong?" Laxus asked showing up from behind a tree "I'm scared, this is intense magic" She said taking heavy breaths "this doesn't sound good" Erza said before hearing a loud roar "look up in the sky, something's coming this way!" Lily pointed out as the others ran towards them.

"It's a black dragon" Lori said "no, ARG!" Rose screamed from madness "what is wrong?" Lucy asked "this magic it's too familiar, I hate it please go away!" She cried "it's acnalogia" Makarov said "cover her mouth, we don't need her provoking the dragon!" Gildarts said as Lucy did as told as Natsu called out to the dragon.

"Are you alright?" Laxus asked after rose flew into his arms "I-I should be" Rose said trembling "everyone get to the ship!" Gildarts said as they ran "its attacking!" Gray said as the dragon blacked their path "he's destroying the place!" Rose said as Natsu charged at the dragon "get to the ship" Makarov said growing in size as he fought the dragon "we're not leaving" the group cheered "would you guys shut up and honor your masters final wish!" Makarov shouted before they ran.

"Why are we charging back at the dragon?" Rose asked as she watched the group attack the black dragon "we're saving gramps if your too scared you can stay here" gray said "...alright I'll do the first attack" Rose said standing on a tree branch "what?" Lily said confused "GIGANTESCO MANO: SPANK!" Rose said as a giant hand appeared and slapped the dragon into the sea "way to go Rose!" Natsu cheered.

"All our attacks did nothing to him" Lucy said "don't count my slap out yet!" Rose said as Lori picked her up from the ground "let's see what you dragon slayers can do!" Laxus said "Iron dragon Roar, Sky dragon Roar, Creation dragon Roar, Fire dragon roar!" Gajeel, Wendy, Rose and Natsu all said releasing their dragon breath "did we do something this time?" Natsu asked "of course not" Gildarts said.

"Lucy, if anything were to happen to us just know I love you" Rose said hugging Lucy tightly "defense magic users come out with your strongest defense spell" Erza said. "Come on we're not gonna go out crying" Natsu said as they all held hands "come here" Laxus said holding hands with rose and Makarov "focus your magic on freed and Levy!" Erza said before acnalogia shot at them.