Sabertooth

"Who's sabertooth again?" Natsu asked as Romeo explained the new guild "quick question, if we want to raise our ranking how do you say we do that?" Rose asked as Natsu screamed happily "sorry to interrupt, but has anyone seen Guildarts?" Cana asked "is wittle Cana lonely when daddy isn't here?" Gray asked "gray" Cana warned as he realized his mistake "sorry Lucy, Rose" He said "no problem" Rose said as erza walked into the guild.

"Rose want a haircut?" Wendy asked as Rose used Erza as a model "I have delicate thin hair I'll let Cancer do me" rose said as Natsu swept "see, Chaos" Carla said as Natsu started shouting at happy "Rose! Don't put any clothes on the ground!" Natsu shouted as gray walked up to him "that's it for today Erza" Rose said taking the clothes off her.

Later

"I love the beach" Rose said wearing her sunglasses as she walked on the sand "it's probably your most favorite place in the world" Lucy said sweat dropping "I just love the attention boys give me" Rose said adjusting her bikini as boys drowned ov...

"I love the beach" Rose said wearing her sunglasses as she walked on the sand "it's probably your most favorite place in the world" Lucy said sweat dropping "I just love the attention boys give me" Rose said adjusting her bikini as boys drowned over her "good thing I decided to come, these guys are like animals in heat" Laxus said glaring at the men.

"Don't underestimate me, unless they're into men I can draw any man's attention to me no matter my age" Rose said winking "then I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled" He said grinning "your only staying for a day, don't get your hope up" Rose said flipping her hair before walking away "hot" Laxus said following after her.

"Laxus go get me ice cream" Rose commanded as she laid on her blanket "ask Natsu or gray" Laxus said "they're playing, now go" she said as he left "ah, I need some help getting sunscreen on my back" Rose said taking out a bottle from her bag "if you don't mind me I'll help you Miss" a man said approaching her as other men did the same 'I'll dominate the world with my beauty and fashion' Rose thought taking off her bikini top.

"What's going on here?" Laxus asked walking through the crowd of man and some women "it's Rose, she's doing that thing she does whenever she goes to the beach or pool" Happy said sweat dropping "I'll help her excuse me" Laxus said collecting the bottle "I thought we went to go get ice cream?" Rose asked "yea we'll whom would help you with your sunscreen" He said rubbing the cream on her back as she pouted.

"Hah" Rose panted from in front in front of Laxus "don't dodge any of my Lightning attacks" Laxus said as she fell to the ground "it's too much, let's head back to the inn" Rose suggested as their friends walked up to them.

"Theres drinks in here" Rose said entering the room "let's have some before the guys get in" Levy suggested "I will warn I'm not a heavy drinker like Cana" Rose said popping a bottle open. "That was a nice bath" Laxus said as he and the boys walked to the room where rose and the other girls were "yea" Gray agreed as he opened the door to see the girls wasted.

"Who gave them drinks and our food?!" Natsu asked "landlady! Why is there booze here?!" Gray asked before Erza threw a cup at him "Shut up gray, go get us some more booze" She said angrily before throwing a bottle at him "don't be so mean Erzy boys are silly, you need to give him a reward before he goes or is it after he goes?" Rose asked crawling towards the boys "what's wrong with you?" Laxus asked "I'll show you my boobies if you let me ride you" She said letting out a hiccup as Laxus blushed at her words.

"If this was what you meant I wouldn't have let this happen" Laxus said crawling on the floor with Rose on his back "let's go outside! Come on horsie!" Rose said laying on his back "fine" He said giving her a piggy back ride as he walked outside "the night sky is pretty isn't it?" Rose asked staring at the moon "yea...from a specific distance you hair looks like the moon" Laxus said before feeling water droplets on his shoulder "when mama was pregnant with Lucy we all came here once and daddy said the exact same thing" Rose cried as Laxus placed her on the ground.

"Don't worry the fairy tail guild is here for both you and Lucy" he said hugging her "...I wanna vomit" Rose said before throwing up on his chest "disgusting!" Laxus shouted as he held her over a bush.

"Where's Laxus?" Erza asked as Rose stretched "he went out for a while ago" Rose said as Virgo appeared from below Lucy. "The celestial spirit world is pretty" Rose said as they celebrated their return "you look absolutely sexy in that dress Miss Rose" Taurus said making love eyes at rose "...oh yea, I can't stay here too long" Rose said stuffing her face "why?" Lucy and Erza asked "I've got something to do back home" she said "alright safe travels!" Gray said as she disappeared.

Three months later

"Look who decided to come back" Rose said walking up to the celestial spirit group "no way!" Natsu shouted falling to the ground "what's wrong?" She asked "a day in the celestial world is the same as three months" Lucy said depressed "ah, explains a lot" Rose said tying Virgo to a tree.

"What do we do?!" Wendy asked in tears "you could just train till your limbs fall off" Rose said sarcastically "shut up!" Lucy shouted "no she has a point!" Erza shouted before a bird flew on her head with a letter attached to its leg "you guys read it" Rose said from behind a tree "I forget your afraid of birds" Lucy said as Gray opened the letter.

"...wait a minute" Rose said surprised as Ultear and Lucy pushed her towards a small house "what's wrong?" Ultear asked "why the hell am I being dragged into this second origin spell? I trained for the past 3 months" rose shouted "what did you do that made you leave the celestial world so early?" Levy asked "I had to do something the master asked of me" Rose said averting eye contact "for that your gonna do it" Lucy said as Ultear took out her sphere.

"I'm gonna die!" Rose screamed as Ultear used her magic on them "me too!" Wendy said before rose went silent "what's wrong?" Gray asked "I think I'm done" Rose said sitting upright "not fair!" Nastu screamed.