Chapter 1

A young man sits at his table in his room. He is typing something on his computer when another young man, his roommate, walks in. He is shorter but older.

"Do never do that again! You scared me!" The younger one says and tries to cover the laptop screen so the older one won't see what he is doing.

"Sorry. But shouldn't you come and eat? The meal is ready. You can finnish whatever that is later." The older man asks and gestures to the computer.

"Yeah, I guess so." The younger one saves his writing and turns the laptop of. He follows behind the older one to the kitchen where the food is waiting on the table already.

"Aww! You did everything ready! Thanks!" The younger one exclaims and huggs the older one. The older one blushes and he turns around to do something to hide the blush from the younger one. The younger one notices nothing and walks over to the table and sits down.

After they have eaten and washed the dishes the older one goes to his room to call a friend about something important that the younger one does not really catch. The younger one goes also to his own room and turns his laptop on again. He opens what he was writing before and continues.

A few hours later at midnight.

"Finally I'm ready with chapter one of my new story." He publishes it on Wattpad. After it he desides to go to bed because the clock is already six past midnight and he is starting to feel sleepy. He changes clothes and brushes his teeth quickly before slipping under the covers. Though he is very sleepy already he reads Wattpad for about an hour or so before he starts sleeping. He smiles sadly to some of the things he reads and hopes it would be true. But life isn't fair always, is it?

AN:
Okay I know this chapter was WAY too short but I already have an idea of what is going to happen. Hope you like it and please vote and comment if you want.

~ Stella