Chapter 3

Sorry for the jumps between POVs in this chapter. There is maybe going to be a small jump in time too.

Chapter 2 (This is part of the story.)

Dan's POV

I lean in for the kiss. Why did we have to play Spin the Bottle? Now atleast Phil will be able to figure out my feelings towards him. Hopefully nobody else can figure it out. Well here we go, let me die with pride and give Phil the best kiss of his life. I think all this in the few seconds when I lean in. I stop just an inch or so from his face.

"Are you okay with this?" I whisper.

"Yes." He sounds a bit nervous. I turn away from him and look at Zoe.

"Don't take your time counting." I turn back to Phil and kiss him. His hands fly around my neck and I sneak my hands around his waist. I forget completely where we are and that there is people watching. After what feels like an eternity I hear Zoe starting to count down.

"Five, four, three, two, one! Time is up!" I pull away directly when she shouts one. I shuffle back to my place and try to look normal. I glance at Phil. He is red as a beet and he puts his fingertips on his lips. I wonder what he's thinking about?

Phil's POV

What just happened? Did Dan just kiss me? And not any kind of kiss but french kiss? Oh god, now I'm blushing. Perfect. Just perfect. Now everyone will know about my feelings. Could I make it more obvious? What am I going to do now? Did he feel anything in the kiss or was it just me? I glance at him. He looks like it would have been nothing. Like it wouldn't have happened. What is he thinking? All this races through my mind in a matter of seconds. I put my fingertips on my lips where he was just a few seconds ago.

"Well it's my turn. I will get back to you Tyler." Dan says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We'll see about that." Tyler cackles and we continue on with the game. A few rounds later Dan gets his revenge when it is Tyler's turn to spin and the bottle points at Dan. He takes the pen and a note.

"I knew I would get my revenge." He says as Tyler spins again. It lands on Troye for the first time in the game. Dan starts to laugh when he sees Tyler's expression. Tyler looks shocked, irritated and many other feelings I can't sort out except one I maybe recognise. Is it excitement? I can't tell because it disappears in the soup of emotions in his eyes too fast.

"Give me the paper." He orders Dan.

"Of course!" Dan hands him the note and he reads it first for himself before reading it aloud.

"One minute kiss." He reads. "Fine. Let's do this." He turns to Troye. "Ready?" Troye nods slowly. "Zoe, could you please not take your time counting this time?" Did I hear him correctly? Did Zoe take her time counting for me and Dan? I glance at Dan and he seems to have frozen and I wonder if he had the same thought.

Tyler's POV (This jumps back to when Dan and Phil kissed and continues from that.)

Dan leans in to kiss Phil. I'm inwardly phangirling. See what I did there? I had written thirty seconds french kiss for them and I'm happy it landed on Dan. Dan is probably going to get back to me but right now I don't care. Zoe slows down in her counting and neither Dan or Phil notices. But when Zoe shouts 'time is up!' they both pull away quickly. They did seem to get quite into it. Dan looks like nothing special would have happened but Phil is blushing and he covers his mouth with his fingers. I wonder if there is something going on between them that I or the rest don't know about. I wouldn't be surprised. They are best friends and live together after all. When it comes to my turn to spin I hope it will not land on Dan. But it does. I know he will write something awful on it. I spin again and it lands on ...

Troye.

My hart skips a beat. It's the first time it lands on him tonight.

"Give me the paper." I order Dan.

"Of course!" Dan givs me the note and I read it first for myself before reading it out loud. "One minute kiss. Fine, let's do this." I turn to Troye and I hope he doesn't notice that my heart is racing. "Ready?" He nods slowly. I turn to Zoe. "Zoe, could you please not take your time counting this time?" After I said it I realise I just revealed to Dan and Phil that she slowed down when she was counting for them. Oh well. I'm still going to have to kiss my crush for a minute while everyone is watching. I look at Troye ones more before closing the gap between our faces.

AN:
I'm so sorry that I again updated so late. Please vote and leave a comment of your opinion and/or ideas how this story could develope.

Have any of you heard Joey Graceffas Don't Wait? I love that song so much!

~ Stella