2

Prompt: Waking up sealed in a wall, in a coffin, or in an electric chair
Character(s): Kenma Kozume
Scenario: Kenma wakes up in an electric chair, he doesn't remember how he got there. Wasn't he with Kuroo?

Kenma knew that he shouldn't have gone out with Kuroo that evening, he would much rather spend Halloween inside with a good horror game or something. 

But no, he woke up with a start..

..in an electric chair. 

His neck was stiff, he had no idea how long he had been there or even how he got there in the first place. The back of his head felt sore so he must've been hit on the head with something. Kenma looked around the room, it was hard to be calm in this situation but he had to keep a level head so that he can figure out a way out of this.

He was able to move his head freely, so his head must not be connected to the headpiece. 

The room was dark but what he was able to make out was that he seemed to be in an empty living room or something. Kuroo was nowhere to be seen. What the heck happened? He could barely remember anything from that evening, just that Kuroo was wearing a skeleton costume. 

"Kuroo!"

His voice rang out through the room, he rarely ever raised it above his usual tone unless he was angry but that was certainly not the case now. 

The faux-blonde listened for his best friend but there was nothing. Not a single sound, save for his heavy breathing. The room was cold, he hadn't realized that before. 

"Kuroo!" He tried again, his voice cracked in fear. There was still nothing! 

He could feel the sting of tears starting in his eyes. The cuffs binding his arms and legs seemed tighter now that he was panicking, there was no way to escape. He let the tears slip out of his eyes. 

Kenma knew that he shouldn't have gone out with Kuroo that evening.