12

PromptSomeone is taking a bath as a hand from behind the shower curtain pushes their head into the water.
Character(s): Anti
Scenario: Anti is taking a bath and well, you know the rest. 

Rikka had let him use her bathroom while she made him food, he had no idea why she was so nice to him. Unlike the four eyes and Gridman's vessel. It was odd taking a bath. The last time he did, Rikka helped him. That was a few months ago. 

Akane was back to treating him like absolute garbage, and Alexis was no better. Rikka had been checking on him every so often now that he didn't really have anything to do. Akane was, for the lack of a better word, ignoring him. She wasn't using him now that she knew he was no match for Gridman and his little pals.  

He shook the thought out of his mind, he tried to focus more on the water. 

It was so warm! 

He was so focused on the water in fact that he didn't hear someone messing with the shower curtain. 

It wasn't until he felt a hand on the back of his head that he started to realize what was going on. The hand pushed his head into the water with such force that it hurt his back and joints. Immediately water rushed into his nose and mouth, forcing it's way into his lungs. He started to panic as he tried to grabbed the hand on his head blindly, it seemed to push down further when it noticed.

Was Rikka actually as mean as the other guys?

Was he wrong about her?

But this didn't feel like a woman's hand. 

The pressure in his lungs kept building and it became increasingly harder to fight back. Eventually he gave up completely, his eyes bulged out as he struggled to find oxygen. He black out completely after a couple seconds, succumbing to his demise.