7

PromptI was taking a shower, when I heard the door open and saw the shadow of . .
Character(s): Megumi Fushiguro
Scenario: Fushiguro is taking a shower when weird things start happening

It was getting late when Fushiguro decided that he was going to take a shower, who knew when their teacher was going to get them up. He probably wasn't going to have time in the morning. 

He was in the middle of shampooing his hair when he heard the door creak open, he saw an odd shadow coming into the bathroom and then the door shut. 

The black-haired boy didn't think anything of it, just that maybe it was one of the other first years. Who knew when it came to those two. 

"Itadori?"

There was silence on the other side of the shower curtain

"Kugisaki?"

The figure started moving again but once more, didn't say anything.

"This isn't funny, get out!"

The figure stopped walking and turned towards the shower curtain, Fushiguro was starting to get creeped out.

Maybe this wasn't any of his fellow first years.

He turned the shower off in a panic and debated on opening the curtain. He'd flash whoever it was but it was their fault it happened. Not his.

Deciding that probably wasn't the best thing to do, he reached out to grab a towel. He was definitely not expecting a cold slimy hand to touch his own. He reeled back in shock and almost slipped on the leftover soap in the tub, was it a cursed spirit?

In his bathroom?

He didn't have any curse energy saved up because they had a mission earlier that day where their crazy teacher left them with no help whatsoever. And he couldn't call anyone because his phone was in his room. 

'Shit. What do I do?'

The hand that touched him started opening the curtain, the black-haired boy cried out in shock and tried to hold it closed. Some good that did. All of a sudden he was face to face with a shadow like creature that looked strangely human. This creature had glowing red eyes and a wide open mouth with sharp teeth. It seemed like something straight out of a nightmare!

Fushiguro grabbed the towel off the towel holder and tried to jump out of the shower to run past the thing, but unfortunately, he lost his footing and crashed to the floor in a heap. The creature seemed to laugh at him as it inspected whether he was alive or dead. The dark-haired boy pushed himself up and ran for the door, he abandoned his towel at this point. It was no use anyway. 

He rushed into his room and frantically put on clothes, he kept looking back every so often to make sure that the creature wasn't following him. 

"I'll get Gojo to come see it." He whispered to himself as he left his room.

Fushiguro started down the hall but didn't get too far before he felt the hand from before gripping his leg. It pulled him down to the ground and started dragging him across the floor. 

He tried everything to scream but his voice was lodged in his throat. 

That day was the last day anyone had seen Megumi Fushiguro.