19

Prompt: None
Character(s): Akaashi and Bokuto
Scenario: It's the night before Halloween and Bokuto decides that he wants to do matching costumes with his boyfriend.

"Akaashi! What if we do matching costumes?"

"Bokuto, it's literally four in the morning."

The multi-colored haired man rolled over to face his boyfriend 

"I know! But I was just dreaming about it and I thought it was cool!"

Akaashi opened his eyes to stare at his boyfriend, it was their third Halloween together and every year Bokuto begged Akaashi to dress up. Each time he has refused, he isn't a child anymore. 

"What do you think 'Kaashi?"

The dark-haired man sighed, he just wanted to get back to sleep. If he just indulges in it for now he'll be able to get back to sleep.

"What were you thinking?"

"What about those one characters that we saw in that one game the other day?"

He had no idea what he was talking about. The dual color-haired man waited patiently for the dark-haired man to respond. 

"Which one's?"

Bokuto thought for a moment before shrugging "The one orange-haired one and that god or whatever."

Akaashi shook his head "I have no idea what you're saying."

Bokuto pouted for a second before his eyes lit up with another idea

"What about we dress up as each other?"

It wasn't a bad idea, if Akaashi could admit it. But he couldn't so he remained silent. 

"Orrr..those one guys from that other game."

"I think you need to learn names."

"I'm trying! But it's hard to remember them!" 

Akaashi sighed and patted his boyfriend on the cheek "Why don't we talk about this in the morning? I have to visit Kuroo and Kenma around noon."

"Even better! We can all do matching costumes!"

The dark-haired man sighed and nodded, he was too tired for this. If Bokuto had brought it up later that morning he'd be more willing to comply. But it's still four in the morning. 

"Good night Bokuto."

"Night Akaashi!"