1 ('23)

Prompt:  Character A is awaiting for trick-or-treaters to not treat them but trick them, Character B comes along and is dressed up as Link from Legends of Zelda and he's awaiting a trick.
Character(s):  A and B
Scenario: Character A likes to trick people on Halloween, Character B wants to be tricked.
(Prompt was given to me by Ima_tortoise)

Halloween was A's favorite time of year! 

It had the candy, the costumes, the parties, but most importantly:

He could trick kids without to many people thinking he was an asshole. It was perfect!

Halloween was also B's favorite time of year, he loved to dress up and go to parties! But most of all! He loved trick-or-treating! 

Yeah it's a kids thing but that didn't stop him from participating. He was often mistook for a child anyway so he utilizes it when he can. 

B smirked to himself as he walked down the street, he was dressed up as Link from The Legends of Zelda series. But that's not the main focus here. You see, B didn't go trick-or-treating for the treats. Oh no. He goes for the tricks. Unfortunately, no one is enough of a dick to scare kids for their own amusement. 

At least that's what he thought until he heard the screaming of kids coming from a few houses down. 

"Alright!" 

A laughed as he watched three little kids running away and screaming. It was awesome! It was only plastic spiders! 

He continued giggle as he prepared for the next group of kids, he glanced out of the window to see a child wearing a Link costume. A grabbed his next trick with a spring in his step, he was having a great time!

B stopped in front of the door and adjusted his candy bag, this was what he's been waiting for!

He waited patiently as A opened the door and then started the main event

"Trick-or-treat motherfucker!" B stated as he points a gun at A

"What the hell?"