Before the story

Here is the  new story. This one was made last October. I know, I'm way behind. But just in time for this October. Hopefully its good for you readers. :) Enjoy! 

     So this isn't really a chapter, but more of an update on what happened before this story happened. 

   So at one point, Max was exposed as a wizard as well as his sister Alex. Cleo was also exposed, being a mermaid. So Cleo and Alex were captured by an evil person who was planning to run experiments on them. But Max showed up to save them both. Only to find out that he could only save one of them. So he had to choose between his sister and his lover. But instead of choosing, he saved them both and took their spot. 

    So Alex and Cleo were thrown in a dungeon by this evil person. As Max was about to be experimented on. Only to be saved by time travelers Cyd and Shelby. The 2 time travelers saved the 3 of them and destroyed the evil person. Since then, Max was being careful about his magic being exposed. So Cleo's friend Bella has no idea that he is a wizard...or thats what he thinks. :o 

      So Max has been getting very worried about being exposed as a wizard to the point where he decided to lock himself in a panic room. So he can be himself without being worried so much. Cleo, being married to him worries about him, so she goes into the panic room to pay him a visit, and decides to stay in there with him. 

So that's what happens just before chapter 1. I posted this just to avoid any confusion. :D Chapter 1 will be posted in the next one.