The Battle

Here is the next chapter of this story.   

                                                      I DO NOT own any of the characters in this. 

                                                                                        Enjoy!!! :)

     Bella, Gar and Rachel were standing on the bridge. They were glaring at Jason Todd, who was standing there, laughing at them. Bella had no clue what was going on. And Gar and Rachel were wondering what Jason was planning. Jason then glares at them. He couldn't stand his former friends. He didn't want to deal with them anymore. "I thought I told you to stay away" Jason said in annoyance. He then looks at Rachel. "You freak!" he added. Rachel frowns. "Excuse me?" she said, madly. 

  She was tired of people calling her names, just for being a half demon. It's not her fault her father is a demon. "You heard me" Jason tells her. He thought her reaction was funny. "You're still having difficulties with your freakish powers" he continued. "Don't talk to her like that!" Bella shouted. She couldn't stand when anyone would talk to a person like that. Especially her friends. 

   Gar glares at Jason. He didn't like the way Jason was talking to Rachel. "Hey, leave her alone!" he yelled. "What are you even doing here Jason?" Gar asks in annoyance. He wanted to get this over with and go home. They were planning a Halloween party later and he wanted to get ready for it. He has asked Rachel to go as a cat as a couples costume. She agreed to it. "The question should be what are you doing here?" Jason asked the green titan. 

  Rachel sighs. She just wanted to go home and rest. Jason laughs. "That's what I thought" he replied. Bella rolled her eyes. She didn't know who Jason even was. And she didn't want to know.  Gar decided to just explain it to him. "Rachel had a vision and she seen you here. But that's not important. What are you doing here?" Gar asks his former friend. Jason scoffs. "Like I'll tell you or that freaking demon anything" he tells them. "She's not a freak! She's my girlfriend!" Gar yells. 

 Jason crosses his arms.  "That doesn't mean anything" he tells Gar. "She's still a-" Jason stopped talking after realizing what he has heard. "Wait a minute...girlfriend?" he asks, laughing. Gar crosses his arms. "She's not a freak" he said, frowning. "Maybe a little" Rachel said. Jason scoffs, then looks at Bella. he notices her glaring at him. "What?" he asks in annoyance. "Just leave my friends alone" Bella tells him. "Or what?" Jason asks, pulling out a sword. 

   Rachel gasps. She wasn't sure why Jason had a sword. Or where he even got one. "What do you think you're gonna do with that sword?" Gar asks. He was getting worried. "You better shut it, or its going to get ugly" Jason tells them. Bella scoffs. "Like we're scared of a dumb sword" she told the bad guy. Gar looks at Jason. "By ugly, you mean-" he started to say. But Jason cut him off. "I mean, I'm going to get rid of you, your dumb girlfriend, and this blonde girl if you don't be quiet!" Jason shouted. "My name is Bella!" she shouts. "I don't care" Jason yelled back. 

 He didn't care who she was, so why would he care what her name was. Rachel's eyes then began to glow its red color. She screams, using her powers to lift Jason up in the air, making him drop his sword. Bella then catches the sword in her hands as it was falling towards her. "What?! Are you crazy?!" Jason shouted. "Don't fight it" Rachel said, in her demon voice. She throws him across the bridge with her powers. 

   Gar looks at Jason. "How does it feel to lose again?" he asks. Jason got up, dusting himself off. But he quickly grabs Rachel by her wrist and slams he against the bridge. She lands on her back in pain. "You were saying?" Jason asks Gar. Bella had enough of this. "I don't like to fight, but-" she says, running over to Jason & swings the sword at him. "Hey!" Gar yelled. He kneels beside Rachel as she sat up. "Raven? Are you okay?" he asks. He frowns sadly. He hated seeing his girlfriend in pain. 

  She sat there on the bridge. "I'm fine" Rachel replied. She watches Bella attacking Jason with the sword.  Gar notices and looks at Rachel. "You think Bella will be able to stop him?" he asks. "Maybe, I hope so" Rachel replied. The 2 of them sat there, watching the battle between Jason and Bella. The blonde mermaid swings the sword at Jason once again, but he knocks it out of her hand. The sword falls over the bridge. Bella gasps and looks at him. "Whoops" Jason said, laughing. 

 He then runs off, but sees Bella running after him. "get away from me!" he shouted. "Not yet" Bella said. She wasn't going to let him get away with it. She sees a puddle and gotten an idea. She aims her hand at it, causing the water from the puddle to harden into jelly. She then puts her hand down quickly. She hoped nobody saw what she did. Especially Jason.  He was too busy running, he didn't see the puddle and stepped into it. He then got splashed with jelly and screamed.  

 Bella crosses her arms and smirks. She can't believe she caught him. From her jelly powers of all things. And she was proud of herself. 

THE END

 I know, you guys must be tired of the cliffhangers. Lol. I'll post the next chapter later. 

:D