Bella knows?!

Here is the next part of the story. I don't own any of the characters. 

                                                                   Enjoy!

   Bella was with Gar, talking to him. He tells her that he has no way of getting back home since Rachel was the one who sent them there through a portal. But she was trying to get back to talk to Max. (Not sure why he couldn't just go with Bella, but lol) She looks at him. She had a suggestion. "Why not transform into a dog and try tracking a scent that can lead you back?" she asks. Gar nods. "I can try" he replied. "But it might not work since I'm too upset about Raven...or as you know her, Rachel" he added. 

 Bella understood. She realized that in order for him to transform, he has to feel a certain way. But since he was upset over his girlfriend missing, he might not be well enough to transform into a dog. "Right, well maybe if I talk to Max, he can use his magic to teleport you back home" Bella suggested. "Alright, th-thanks"Gar replied. He looks at her. "Good luck with Max" he said. "Thanks" Bella said, smiling. She walks off towards the mansion. After about 10 minutes of walking, she arrived. She opens the door and walks inside. She saw Mal standing there. "Oh, hey Mal" Bella said. 

  The dragon girl looks up and notices Bella looking at her. "Oh hey Bella" she said back. Bella then remembered that Mal also had magic. So maybe she could bring Gar back home. So she decided to tell her. "Gar is lost, and can't find his way back" she tells Mal. "Oh, I can fix that with a spell" Max tells the blonde mermaid. She pulls out her spellbook and starts to look through it. "Okay" was all Bella said. She then remembered why she was there. "Do you know where the panic room is?" she asks. "I have to talk to Max" she added. 

 Mal didn't look up since she was too busy trying to find the right spell. "Back of mansion" Mal answered. "Thanks" Bella said, walking off. She walked to the back of the mansion and notices a door. Maybe that lead to the panic room. So Bella knocks on the door to see what'll happen. 

  Meanwhile, in the panic room, Max was talking with Cleo, Alex and Luke as he hears knocking on the door. "Who could that be?" he asks. "I don't know" Alex tells her brother. "Max?" Bella said on the other side of the door. Cleo raises an eyebrow, recognizing her friend's voice. "Bella?" she guesses. Max began to worry. "Oh no" he said, putting his wand away quickly.  "Can you open the door? We need to talk" Bella said, still on the other side of the door. 

 Max takes a deep breath. He had a feeling something was going on. "Oh, uh sure" he said, opening the panic room door. "Is...everything a-alright?" he stutters. "yes, everything is fine. There's just something you need to know. Can we talk?" Bella asks. Max gets nervous, but stays calm. "Okay, sure, what is it?" he asks. Bella walk into the panic room and sat down. 

  Cleo, Alex and Luke were wondering why Bella was there. Max went there to be himself and away from her. But it looked like she had something to tell them. So they stayed quiet. Cleo looks at her friend. "Is everything good?" she asks her best friend. "Yes, it's just-" Bella pauses and looks at Max. She had to tell him. Afterall, she felt like she is a reason why he locked himself in the panic room, after her talk with Gar. She then takes a deep breath. "I know that you're a wizard. I've known for a while" she continued. Cleo's eyes widen in shock. Did she hear Bella correctly? How would she have known? 

   Max looks at Bella in shock. "What?! How?! No!" he says in shock. He couldn't believe this. Bella knew that he was a wizard all along?! "Cleo must of told her" Alex tells Max. She knows that Bella is Cleo's best friend and would of told her about it. "I did not!" Cleo tells Alex. She was good at keeping secrets. Besides, she wouldn't betray Max like that. Its not like Cleo at all. 

   But how did Bella know? She had some explaining to do. "back when i first met you, i saw you make a water bottle disappear in mid air" Bella tells Max. "Plus, your sister exposed magic in front of me one time" she added. "But my sister being a wizard didn't automatically mean I was one...dang it" Max said. He then sighs and frowns while crossing his arms. :Look, I know you're in here cuz you're worried about me finding out about it. But its okay. I haven't told anyone" Bella tells him. 

  She looks at him. "And I don't plan on it. I'm  a mermaid. So I have a secret too. Don't worry about it" she continued. Max rubs his forehead and takes a deep breath. "But...you weren't suppose to find out.I started to get scared to have people know" Max explains. He falls on his knees and covers his face in disbelief. "I understand. I've been keeping mine a secret for 9 years. And I still worry about other people finding out" Bella replied. 

  She looks at Max. She feels bad now. Seeing how he reacted. "I just thought you should know. I'm sorry" she tells him. He sighs a little, but gets up. "Well, th-thanks for telling me" he said. "Of course, I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. I wanted to respect that its your secret" Bella tells him. "You don't think knowing I have magic is too...uh dangerous for you to be around?" he asks. "No, not really" she replied. 

   Cleo, Alex and Luke stood there. they were still surprised that Bella knew this secret the entire time. "So you're telling me this whole time, Max didn't actually have to worry  and he could of been out with us instead of stuck in the panic room?" Luke asks. Max looks at Luke, then back at Bella. "No, he didn't need to be stuck in here" Bella tells Luke. "Well, you should think its dangerous. Bad things have happened before to me and people who have known" Max says, sighing. "I understand. Its not easy for me either. I always worry about my secret. Cleo too" Bella said. "Well, yes. Just the thought of it" Cleo says. 

   The thought of people finding out she was a mermaid scared her. Back outside, Gar was still at the bottom of the bridge as a path  magically appears in front of him. He notices it. "I guess Bella's talk with Max worked? Nice" Gar tells himself. He starts to walk down the path that would lead him to the mansion.  Back in the panic room, Max knew he had some thinking to do.He looks at Bella. "I need to start to think about what to do now that you know" he tells her. "Okay, well I should get going" Bella tells the group in the panic room. 

  Cleo nods. "Okay, see you at the Halloween party?" she asks. They were planning a Halloween party since it was getting close. Bella nods at Cleo's question and walks out of the panic room. Cleo looks at her husband. "I didn't expect that" she said. Max looks at Cleo  and sighs a little. "Me" he said, but pauses for a second. "Either" he continued. 

THE END

Now Max knows that Bella knows his secret. Will he avoid her? Or will he face his fear and leave the panic room? And where is Rachel? Read the next few chapters to find out.