More Halloween fun

Sorry I am very late. I seemed to forgotten about this. But here is the next part of the story. I DO NOT own the characters or the series they belong to. 

   So they were all outside in the backyard. Gar looks around. He was impressed with the Halloween decorations Max has set up everywhere. "Everything looks amazing" he said, smiling. "Yeah, looks pretty spooky too. Which I like" Rachel replied. She was a fan of Halloween and anything spooky. She was part demon after all. Gar smiles and notices the snacks on the table nearby. "And I see pumpkin cupcakes" he tells her. "Awesome" Rachel said, walking over to the snack table. She picks up a pumpkin cupcake. 

   Gar follows her to the table. "These look good" he says, smiling a little. Rachel looks at her boyfriend, holding up a cupcake. "Want some?" she asks, laughing. He smiles at her. "Of course, I would like some" he replied. "Here" was all Rachel said, while handing Gar the pumpkin cupcake. He then takes the cupcake and eats it. "It tastes amazing" he tells the half demon. He smiles and pretends to be a cat and meows. Since he was dressed in his cat costume. Rachel laughs a little. "Cute" she said. 

   Max and Cleo then ran over to everyone. Except for Luke and Alex who were still in the  house. "That haunted house was so much fun" Max tells everyone. "It was scary, but I'm okay" Cleo added. "Awesome" Mal said. Max smiles and wraps his arm around Cleo. The mermaid tries to smile a little. "Happy you guys had fun" Gabriella tells the married couple. Max nods. "Thanks" he said, smiling. "I love this holiday" he added. "Me too. It's amazing" Mal tells the wizard boy. Max smiles, then looks at Cleo.He noticed she was being quiet. "Everything okay Cleo?" he asks. 

   Cleo looks at him. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine" she responded. He smiles at her. "That's good" he tells her. Gar notices the ferris wheel, then looks at Rachel. "Do you know what I'm thinking?" he asks. Rachel looks at Gar. She knew what he was thinking. Must be from her powers afterall. "You want to ride the ferris wheel?" she asks. He smiles. "So you did know what I was thinking" he says, laughing. "Let's do it!" he added. 

   The half demon and green teen head over to the ferris wheel and gets inside and sat down. "This should be good since its Halloween themed" Gar tells Rachel. She nods while sitting next to him on the ferris wheel. Gar smiles as the ride starts to move. "This is nice" Rachel says. Gar looks at Rachel. Just then aliens start popping out of the ferris wheel, trying to scare them. Gar laughs a little. "Awesome" was all he said. Rachel notices what was going on but just crosses her arms. She didn't seem scared. "Oh wow" she said. 

  Meanwhile, Alex and Luke were finally back outside (Not sure why it took long lol) Alex looks around. "So...now what?" she asks. "I guess we continue celebrating Halloween" Luke answers. He smiles a little. "Alright" Alex said. She walks to the snack table and tries a caramel apple. Luke watches her enjoy the treat. "It's awesome" she tells him. He smiles. "I'll give one a try. Has to be good since it was made with magic" Luke says, walking over to the table. He takes a caramel apple and takes a bite outta it. Max then gets an idea & smiles. Cleo notices his idea face. "What?" was all she asked. "I have an idea" Max tells her. 

   He pulls out his wand and says a spell. Just then, candy starts to rain from the sky. Cleo watches what was happening. "Cool" she said, gathering some of the falling candy. Max smiles and puts his wand away. Luke finishes his caramel apple & catches a piece of falling candy. "Best...Halloween...ever" he shouts. "Agreed" Alex added. "Wicked!" Mal shouts, grabbing some candy as well. They didn't have Halloween on the isle. Instead, they just walked around the island, stealing candy from everyone. But that was in the past. Cleo opens up a chocolate bar & eats it. 

  Back on the ferris wheel, Gar and Rachel were enjoying themselves. "This is amazing" Gar tells her. He hears an alien say boo, and then laughs a little. Rachel smiles, then laughs a little. Gar looks at her and leans on her shoulder. "This is nice" he says. She nods. "Yeah, its very nice" she replied. They then feel the kart start to move backwards. "Oh cool. That's different" Gar said, realizing whats going on. "Yeah, that's awesome" Rachel tells him. Their kart then goes through some fake cob webs. "Ahhhh" Gar shouts, but then laughs. 

  Rachel rolls her eyes, but laughs anyways. "Nice" was all she responded. Back with the group, Luke eats a piece of chocolate while wrapping an arm around Alex. "This is great" Alex tells her boyfriend. "Totally!" he said. He smiles and gives Alex a kiss on the cheek. "To be honest..." he starts, getting Alex's attention. "I wasn't sure if you would still be happy after getting pranked" he tells her. "I'm glad you're cool with it" he said. "My siblings always complain when I prank them" he finishes. He crosses his arms. Alex nods. "of course I'm okay with it"she tells him, smiling a little. 

  Luke then smiles more. "I'm so glad to hear that. Finally, someone who doesn't mind pranks" he says, happily. He then laughs a little. "Especially on Halloween" he added. "I always played pranks on Justin. So I shouldn't be mad if one is played on me" Alex tells him. Luke smiles. "That's great. Does he complain about them too?" he asks. "yes" Alex says, laughing. "That figures. Some siblings can be weird" Luke replied. He then laughs. "Yeah. Oh well" Alex said.  She knew it would annoy her older brother with the pranks she pulls on him. But she didn't seem to care. 

TO BE CONTINUED....