Cyd and Shelby's arrival

Sorry for the very long wait guys. I know it's now 2024. So sorry this is taking a while to finish. It's almost done. I promise.

I do NOT own the characters, or the tv series/movies they are in. Enjoy :) 

  While everyone was enjoying themselves at the Halloween party, Cyd and Shelby arrives. Cyd was dressed as a zombie while Shelby was dressed as a fairy. "Did we miss anything?" Cyd asks as they walk towards everyone. Mal looks at the girls. "No, we're glad you could make it" she tells them. "Awesome" Shelby says happily. She loved Halloween parties. But so did Cyd. "Cyd! Shelby! Hi! If you want, you could catch candy" Max told them, smiling. He was happy he was able t be himself once again with using magic. 

  Shelby smiled as well. "Sure,  that would be nice" she replied. She notices the falling candy from the sky and she started to catch as many as she could. "Let's do this" Cyd shouts. She joins in with Shelby and caught as many pieces of candy as she could too. Cleo was watching from the sides. She stood there quietly with her arms crossed. She wasn't really a fan of Shelby since she was close to Max and all. But the young wizard realized what she was doing. "Everything alright Cleo?" he asks the mermaid. "You seem kinda quiet" he adds.  

 She then looks at him. "Yeah...I'm fine" was all she said before walking away towards the snack table. "Looks like we just need Jessie and the cute guy to show up. Then everyone will be here" Mal announces to everyone. "That would be cool if we got everyone here" Bella tells her. Troy then looks at Mal. "I'm not sure if your husband would be happy with hearing you call someone else cute" he tells her. Mal was married to king Ben after all. But that's not what she meant. She called Travis cute because basically most girls seem to think he is. Troy then laughs. "But yeah, totally" he added. 

Mal nods. "He is not here. So-" she said as a piece of candy falls in front of her, she caught it quickly. She was good at catching stuff that fell in front of her. She wish Ben could be there but he was now king and was too busy running Auradon and all. She was the queen, but she had some free time. Max catches some candy and then looks at Shelby and Cyd. "So what are you guys suppose to be?" he asks, looking at their costumes. "I'm assuming  a zombie and fairy" he continued, then laughed a little. "yes of course" Shelby replied. "That's great" Max said, smiling a little. 

Meanwhile, Gar and Rachel were still on the ferris wheel. Rachel notices that they have reached the top and the kart has stopped. "Awesome" she said. Gar looks around. "The view is amazing from up here" he tells her. "Mhmm, very amazing" Rachel said. She then looks at the sky. Gar leans his head on Rachel.  He then closes his eyes while feeling the wind blow on them. Rachel notices and just smiles  & closes her eyes. She was enjoying her time with Gar. The couple then starts to cuddle while on the ferris wheel. Rachel then wraps her arsm around him, enjoying the cuddles. "I love you Gar. Alot" she tells him. Gar smiles and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "I also love you alot" he tells her  and giggles cutely. Rachel smiles while looking at him. Gar smiles and then felt the kart start to move. "Oh the ferris wheel is moving again" he says, laughing. "yeah I noticed" Rachel said, laughing as well. The ferris wheel stops at the bottom. "That was fun" Gar said, smiling. "yeah, very fun" Rachel added. She tried to smile. Smiling wasn't something she was a fan of. But she would smile for Gar. 

   She watches Gar climb out the ride and he reaches his hand out for her.  She grabs his hand and he helps her out of the ride as well. She closes the kart door and locks it. Gar smiles. "I guess we should head back to everyone" he tells her. He then points at where everyone else was. "Seems like they are all around the same area" he continued.  "Yeah of course" Rachel replied. The couple then walks towards where their friends were. 

TO BE CONTINUED