Jason Todd

Hey there, this is the beginning of the actual story. Hope you enjoy it. 

                                                I still DON'T own any of the characters. 

        It was close to Halloween and Max and Cleo were in the panic room still. Luke and Alex were in there as well, but they were visiting Cleo and Max.  The young wizard was worried and didn't want anyone else finding out that he is a wizard. So he decided to stay in the panic room for a while. Other than the 4 of them, everyone else was out doing their own thing. Just then, Rachel Roth sensed Jason Todd nearby. She was a half demon after all. She can sense whenever someone was nearby. She told her boyfriend Gar about what she was sensing. "Jason Todd is near! I can sense him" Rachel said. Gar crosses his arms. "Where is he?" he asks the half demon. "By the bridge that leads to that Island that Mal and Evie are from" Rachel explains. 

  He knew she meant the Isle of the lost. He remembers the day Mal took them there and gave them a tour of the island she and her other vk friends are from. "Should we worry?" Gar asks. "Yes, I sensed Bella over there. He could attack her" Rachel responded. They weren't sure why Bella was even walking by the Isle of the lost. But Rachel knew she could be in trouble. "Should we go check it out then?" Gar asks. 

 Rachel was friends with Bella. So she knew that the mermaid was best friends with Cleo. So she decided that they should go over there to warn Bella about it. "Probably" Rachel answered. She knew a faster way to get there. It would take a while to walk there. The half demon's eyes began to glow red, opening a portal that would lead to the bridge. "Alright, let's go. Cleo would be upset if something happens to Bella" Gar tells Rachel. "Okay" Rachel said. 

    The couple walks into the portal. It closes behind them and takes them to the bridge. The portal then opens and they walk out, onto the bridge. They look around. They could see the Isle of the lost from there. It didn't change at all since their last visit. Rachel's eyes stopped glowing, making the portal disappear.  "See anything?" she asks Gar. 

   He looks around. "I see someone over there!" he tells her, pointing. Rachel looks and notices a blonde girl walking by. She knew who it was. "Looks like Bella! We should warn her!" Rachel says, worried. She runs over to Bella. The mermaid sees her. "Rachel?" Bella said. She wasn't sure why Rachel or Gar were there, but she seemed worried. Since Rachel was running over to her in fear. Rachel was almost near Bella as she was hit by a weapon and falls over. "Ahh!" she yelled. She was about to get up, but someone had their foot on her stomach, stopping her from getting up or moving in general. 

  Rachel looked up. She recognized that brown hair from anywhere. She knew who it was. She had a vision afterall. "Jason" was all she said. Gar ran over to them. He saw Rachel on the ground, with Jason's foot on her stomach. He was worried about his girlfriend. "Jason!" he yelled in fear. "What are you doing?! Get off of her!" he screams. Bella stood there in confusion. "Um" was all she said. She had no idea what was going on. 

    Rachel looks over at Bella, still on the ground due to Jason. "Bella! Run!" she warns her. "Why?" Bella asks. She hears Jason laughing. "Who is that?" Bella asks. She decided not to run and figure out what was happening. Jason looks down at Rachel and removes his foot from her stomach, allowing her to get up. The half demon got up and dusts herself off. She glares at her former friend. 

THE END

                                        I know, I left it on a cliff hanger again. Sorry about that. 

What will happen on the bridge with Jason? Will Bella be saved or in danger?  Read the next chapter to find out! 

:D