That's not good!

Hi, welcome to the 4th chapter of these crossover rps. Remember, I made these story ideas with my friends.  Don't want to take all the credit here. 

I do not own anything here. 

      Enjoy! 

   Gar was proud of Bella using her powers to trap Jason. "Bella! You did it!" he shouts, happily. He runs over to them. "Good job" he added. He looks at Jason and laughs at him. Bella didn't think she did much. Her powers just works with water. "My powers may be silly, but that was fun" she admitted. Gar nods his head. "I'm glad you're okay at least. I don't know what we would of told Cleo if something would of happened" Gar tells her. 

  He made a good point. Bella was one of Cleo's best friends. If something happened to her, Cleo would be very upset. "I'm happy you guys are okay too" Bella told the couple. "Yeah, but..." Gar says, looking down at Jason who was covered in jelly. "What are we gonna do about him?" he continued. "Well, he is one of the villains, right?" Bella asks. "Well, he didn't use to be...but yes" Gar replied. He sighs sadly. Jason was part of the titans and he was friends with Gar and Rachel. But thinking of the fact how he changed sides upset them. 

  Bella nods, understanding what he said. "Well, maybe we should take him in" he suggested. "Yes, I agree" Gar said. Rachel wasn't feeling well. "Ugh" she said in pain. She kneels down, rubbing her head. Gar looks at her. "Are you alright?" he asks. The half demon calms down. "I'm fine. Just a headache" She replied. "You're always getting these headaches" Bella tells her. 

Gar's confessional: "Wow, Bella isn't here very much, and she even knows Rachel is always having these headaches" 

  Rachel didn't want to explain anything. "It's nothing" Rachel said. She gets up/"Just too many emotions going on. I'm fine" she continued. Bella nods. "Well, let's take him in" she said, talking about Jason. She turns around, but then notices that Jason was no longer trapped in her jelly. Or anywhere around. "Well, that can't be good" Bella says in shock. Gar's eyes widen in fear. "Ahhhhhh!"He shouts. He couldn't believe it. "How did he escape the jelly?! Dang it!" he yells in fear. 

  Rachel knew they had to go find him. "I don't know, but we have to find him" she tells Bella and Gar. Jason appears behind them as they were looking around. He wasn't shocked that they couldn't notice him there. "See ya, suckers!" he says, pushing Bella off the bridge. Rachel gasps. "No!" she yelled. She had to do something and fast. She tried to grab Bella's hand and pull her back up. But Bella was on the edge of the bridge and it was too late. She falls off the bridge. Rachel wasn't paying attention to notice that she was leaning too far and she falls off the bridge as well. 

 Gar watches as the half demon and the blonde mermaid falls off the bridge and into the water below. Bella transforms into her mermaid form when landing in the water. "Ow" she says quietly. She wasn't expecting that. "Raven! Bella! No!" Gar yells. He looks at Jason angrily. "Look what you did!" he growls, pushing Jason. Jason laughs. "So what? They're useless anyways" he says, laughing. "Did you just call my girlfriend useless?" Gar says. He got mad whenever someone would say anything like that about Rachel. He then punches Jason. The villain tries dodging, but falls down. "Yeah, so is that girl with the jelly powers" he said, getting up. 

 Gar repeatedly punches Jason for saying those bad things. "You hurt my girlfriend and you hurt Cleo's friend!" he shouts in anger. He was still punching Jason. "I hope these punches hurt" he added. Bella swam up to the surface in mermaid form. She looked around, but sees no sign of Rachel anywhere. She had to tell Gar. She looks up at the bridge, seeing the 2 guys fighting. "GAR!!" Bella yells as loud as she could. "Huh?" Gar said, hearing his name. He looks below and sees Bella as a mermaid. "Everything okay?" he asks. "No, I can't find Rachel. I looked everywhere" Bella tells him. 

 She then sighs in defeat. "No! Raven!" Gar says, jumping into the water, turning into a turtle. He doesn't care about Jason anymore. He had to find Rach-Uh...Raven. Bella crawls out of the water. She knew she had to dry off and stop Jason before he got away again. But then she notices Travis appearing. "I'll take care of him" Travis tells Bella. Bella nods, watching Travis taking Jason away.  She crawls back into the water again, and swam around. 

 The 2 of them had to find Rachel and soon. But they weren't able to find her anywhere. 

  THE END

 Where is Rachel?! Can they find her before the Halloween party? Will Max ever leave the panic room? Read the next chapters to find out! 

:D