Haunted House and Luke's prank

Hi! Sorry for the long wait, but here is the next chapter of this story! Hope you enjoy reading this. I DO NOT own any of the characters in this story. 

         The group of friends were in the backyard, enjoying their Halloween party. Max looks at Cleo. He had an idea. "Let's go ahead and do the haunted house" he suggests to her, smiling. Luke looks over at them. He and Alex had a fun time trying it out. "You guys enjoy it. It's really fun" he tells them. Cleo thought about it for a second. She really wanted to  spend some time with Max. "Okay, sure" was all she said. Max smiles as he grabs her hand and the married couple runs over to the haunted house together. 

   Luke watches them as Alex walks over to him. "Oh hey Alex. Max and Cleo went into the haunted house" he tells his girlfriend and smiles.  "That's awesome" Alex replied. Luke smiles. "I agree" he said. He thinks for a while, and remembers the prank that Alex pulled on him a while ago.  He thought maybe this would be a perfect time to get back at her. He had an idea and laughs a little at the thought on it.  "What's so funny?" Alex asks. "Oh uh, nothing" Luke replied. He then smiles. "I'll be right back" he tells her. He laughs and runs into the mansion. Alex watches as he ran off. 

 She had no idea what was going on with him. "Oh, okay. Hmm" Alex says quietly to herself. 

Luke's confessional: I still remember Alex's prank on me. What better day to get my revenge then on Halloween? I've been planning this for a while.

  Back inside the haunted house, Cleo was looking around, while holding Max's hand. She wasn't use to haunted houses. "Doesn't seem bad so far" she tells herself.  "Yea, I agree. This is amazin-" Max started to say, but then one of the actors dressed in scary costumes jumps out and scares them. Cleo's eyes widen and she shrieks a little. Max looks at Cleo as the guys with chainsaws starts to scare them and causes Max to scream a little.  

  Cleo was too scared, so she held onto Max's arm and shrieks again. "Too scary!" she tells him. Max smiles a little. "But it is fun though" he tells her. He then laughs  as someone grabbed their legs. Cleo then shrieks again. "Yikes" she said, in fear. Max laughs and smiles as they were almost at the end and one of the mechanics moved, causing Cleo to scream. Max jumps, but then takes a deep breath. Cleo had her eyes closed, as she was too scared. "Is it over yet?" she asks.  

  Max notices she had her eyes closed & wipes sweat off his neck & sees the light. "Yes, its over" he tells her.  He smiles.  Cleo then opens her eyes  in relief. "I hope you had fun doing this together" he continues.  "Yeah, of course I had fun. Thank you Max" Cleo tells him. Max then gives her a kiss and smiles again. "This has been a fun holiday so far and a fun first day back after being in a panic room for weeks" he says. He smiles again. "I love you Cleo" he added. "I love you too Max" she said back. 

   He smiles and the couple runs out of the haunted house. Meanwhile, Luke runs into his room and grabs his phone. He then calls someone. 

Alex's confessional: What is Luke up to? Hmm. 

 Luke hangs up after talking on the phone and grabs some red paint. Alex shrugs and then walks off to find something to do. Troy then follows her. "Thinking about playing one of the Halloween games?" he asks the former wizard. Alex looks at the basketball star. "Maybe, but I don't know which to play first" she responds. "yea, there are a lot to choose from" Troy adds. Back inside, Luke widens his eyes and screams for Alex as he falls down, hitting his head on the wall. Alex hears his scream coming from inside and gasps. "Luke?!" she says in concern. She was getting worried. 

   Why would Luke scream like that?! She looks at Troy. "I'll be right back" she tells him. Troy nods as he watches Alex run into the mansion. Alex arrived to his room and saw Luke on the ground. "Luke?! On ho!" she shrieks, running over to him. She notices that he was covered in red liquid on his face and the back of his head, which she assumed was blood. She watches as he coughs. "A-Alex" he coughs. 

   Alex was still in shock at the sight. "Luke? What happened?!" she asks, worried about her boyfriend. "I....I....I hit my head" he stutters, coughing again. "It hurts bad. I don't think I'm gonna make it" he says, coughing again. He then wipes his forehead as more of the red liquid runs down his cheek. "At l-least we got to spend 1 Halloween together before I die" he stutters slowly. Alex kneels down beside him. She didn't like seeing Luke like this. "Please don't die Luke" she tells him. She then frowns, not aware that it was a prank. "You're going to be okay" she adds. 

   She then looks around and grabs a towel. "Here" she said,handing him the towel, and trying not to cry. "I'm s-s-orry. It's too late for me" he stuttered once again. He had to stutter if he wanted the prank to work. "It hurts too much" he added. He wipes his face. "Ow...A-Alex, I need to tell you something" he says in a low tone. He then coughs.  She sighs sadly. "Y-yes Luke?" she asks.  "C-come closer" he whispers. He coughs as the red liquids came out his mouth. Alex sighs, but gets closer to Luke. She wasn't sure what he was going to tell her. "I just wanted to let you know that I...I..." he stutters. 

 She looks at him. "Yes?" she asks. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "I just wanted to let you know that, I...I...just pranked you! You just been pranked" he says laughing as he got up. Alex just sat there in shock. She felt stupid for falling for it. "I-" was all that came out her mouth.  She wasn't sure what to say, so she just laughs awkwardly. "Wow, you sure got me" she tells him. "I told you I would get you back for that 1 prank" he tells her. He then laughs.  "I hope I did good. It took alot of planning" he added.  

 Alex then got up as well. "Yeah, you did well" she said, laughing a little. Luke smiles and wipes off all the fake blood he was covered in. He then hugs Alex. "We should probably head back to the others" he suggested. He didn't want everyone to wonder where they were. "Sure" Alex said. Luke nods and they walk back outside towards the group. 

 TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you guys like it and have a Happy New year. 2023 starts tomorrow. Enjoy the New year fans. :)