Rachel's return

Hey guys, sorry I didn't finish this. I wanted to finish it before Halloween. But I was tired and such. But I'm here now. 

I still do not own the characters in this. Sorry If this chapter seems short by the way. But I hope you still enjoy it. :)

 Alex was inside the mansion. She was talking to Gar, trying to help him feel better about his "missing" girlfriend. But Rachel was back, thanks to her brother Max. But the former wizard knew that. But she wasn't going to ruin the surprise for him. Just then, a bunch of dark smoke appears, making Alex cough. She knew exactly what the smoke was. Rachel was hiding in the smoke, obviously. But she wasn't going to tell Gar. She wanted it to be a surprise afterall. 

 She decides to play it off. "What was that?" she asks the green titan.  She then sees a black bird appear in front of them. She looked confused. "Um" was all that came out of her mouth. Gar noticed the smoke and the bird. He then wipes his tears away as he calms down a bit. He sees the type of bird it was. It was indeed a raven. His eyes widen. "That's not what I think it is...is it?" he asks. 

 Alex then watches as the bird flies back into the smoke and notices that it was beginning to transform. "Hmm, I should go" Alex said, getting up and walking back outside. She smirked as she walked out the door. She knew it was Rachel. And she didn't want to ruin their moment. gar watches as the smoke clears and a grown woman with dark purple hair in a cat costume walks over to him. He eyes were glowing red. It was Rachel in her Halloween costume. Her eyes then stopped its glowing as she walked over to her boyfriend. "What an entrance" she said, laughing awkwardly. 

   Gar notices that it was Rachel and quickly got up. "R-Raven,is it really you?" he asks, smiling. He was happy to see her again. He thought he lost her and was never going to see her again. But there she was, standing there in front of him. But he wanted to make sure she was actually there and he wasn't hallucinating. "Maybe...yes, its me" Rachel replied. He realized that she indeed real and ran over to her and hugs her tightly. "Where were you?" he asks. "Me and Bella were looking everywhere" he continued. Rachel was hugging him back, happy to be reunited with Gar. "You don't want to know, trust me. But I'm sorry for worrying you" she tells him. 

  Gar sighs. He was worry about where she was. "I might not WANT to know...but I NEED to know" he said. He looks at her, then nods. Rachel looks at Gar. She knew she had to tell him. "I was um.." she stuttered. She then sighs. "When falling off the bridge, I opened a portal. But I couldn't focus on my powers" she began to explain. "And I was trapped inside a dark hole the entire time. i tried to get out, but my powers didn't work" she tells him. She then frowns. 

  "So thats why I couldn't find you" Gar said. He frowns. "I thought I would never see you again" he said. He hugs her again. "I missed you" he tells her. Rachel was still hugging him. "I missed you too" she said, sighing sadly. "I'm sorry about that" she added. Gar nods and gives Rachel a kiss. He then looks at her costume. "I love you and your cat costume" he tells her. He then smiles. Rachel smiles back at him. "Thanks, I love you too Gar. Your costume looks amazing" she tells her boyfriend.

  She was happy to be back with everyone. Most importantly, Gar. "Aw thanks. I'm glad you like it" Gar replied.  "Should we head to the backyard and start celebrating? It is your favorite holiday after all. I wasn't gonna start celebrating without you" Gar tells her. "Of course" Rachel said. She then smiles. "It was very sweet of you to wait for me" she said, laughing a little. She was happy that he kept his promise to her. Gar laughs as well and grabs her hand and runs into the backyard with her, celebrating Halloween with his girlfriend. 

THE END

 There you have it. Gar and Rachel are reunited together and happy again. But there is still more of the Halloween party to happen. And even some drama that happens later on. :O