Max to the rescue

Here is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy reading this! Even though I still do not own the characters. 

    Cleo looks at Max. She was curious to know what his idea was. "What is it?" she asks her husband. Max was about to answer, but then sees his sister and Luke walking over to them. They just finished exploring the haunted house. "You guys should check out the haunted house" Alex said, excited. She wasn't aware of what has happened. "Maybe later Alex" Evie tells her. They had more important things to do then a haunted house. Alex just sighs and walks over to the snack table. 

 Max looks at Cleo. "Maybe I can use a spell to bring Raven back" he replied to her question she asked before being interrupted. "Wouldn't you need to know where she is? Dragon magic and wizard magic might be different, so what do I know?" Mal asks. She had magic as well. It was dragon magic. So it might of been different for her. "No, I don't need to know where she is. I've done it to find people like Cleo before in the past" Max explains. 

  He looks at Mal. "You just need to do the spell correctly which ain't hard if trained and practiced  being a wizard long enough" he continued. "Oh, well...alright" Mal replied, understanding what he was saying.  Cleo was getting worried about Rachel. "Just be careful Max. What if she's injured and that's why she didn't come back?" she tells him. "Well, then there's the healing spell " he said. He then smiles. "But of course I'll be careful" he continued. he takes out his wand, getting ready to do his spell. "If this works, Raven should appear in front of us after I'm finished" he explained. "Alright" was all Mal said. "Okay, good luck Max" Cleo tells him. 

  She grabs his other hand for a second and gives him  a good luck kiss.  He smiles and takes a deep breath. "Okay, well here we go" he says, waving his wand and starts to chant a spell. "i hope it works" Evie said quietly, so she wouldn't distract Max. "Same" Troy added. Gabriella watches the male wizard use his spell. "Is it working?" she asks. "I hope so....I don't think we will know until the spell finishes" Luke replied. 

   Gabriella nods and continues watching Max cast his spell.  She then sees Rachel appear in front of them. 'It worked!" she shouts happily. "Yes!" Mal says, excited. "You did it" Cleo said, proudly.  "Nice work Max" Evie tells him. Max smiles and sighs in relief. He then looks at the half demon. "Uh, Raven?" he asks, making sure she was okay.  Rachel was shocked, yet relief to be out of where she just was. She looks up and sees Max. "Wh...Max?" she said. She wanted to make sure she wasn't just seeing things. 

 Max nods a little. "Yes, its me" he said. He then smiles. "Are you okay?" he asks.  She nods her head. "I'm fine" she replied.  She then hugs Max happily. "Thanks Max" she added.  He smiles and hugged back. "I missed you" he tells her. They were best friends after all. "I missed you too. I'm happy to see you again: she said. She looks around and  notices everyone in costume. "Halloween party?" she asks.  

    Mal stepped forward. "yes, and you need to get into costume" she tells her.  Rachel looked down at her clothes. Then back up at Mal. "Right" was all she said. Max smiles again. "Gar misses you. He is in his cat costume sitting on the couch upset" he tells her. "he said he wasn't going to celebrate Halloween without you cuz he made a promise to do a couples costume with you" Troy added. "Maybe you cans surprise him now that you're back?" Max suggested. "Yeah, of course. I'll be right back" Rachel said. She leaves and heads to her room to change into costume. 

   Alex decided to head inside for a second. "Give me a minute" she said, walking into the mansion.  Max smiles and looks at Cleo and Bella as he puts his wand away. "Hope you both are having a good Halloween so far" he tells the mermaids. "Of course, this is awesome" Bella replied. "Its amazing" Cleo added. Max smiles. "Awesome, I'm glad" he tells them.  Meanwhile, Alex enters the living room. She saw Gar sitting there all alone, looking upset. She decided to go and try to help him feel better. 

    She walks over to him. "Hey, still hurt about Rach-Raven?" she asks.  He sighs but looks at Alex. "Of course. I love her. I wish I knew where she was" he replied.  Alex nods. "I know. You really care about her" she says. "yeah" was all he said. He looks at Alex again and sighs. "I was really looking forward to the couples costume too" he said, looking down  at the ground. "it'll be okay, I promise" Alex said. She knew Rachel was back, but she couldn't ruin the surprise for him. "I don't think it will be. Not if I don't even get to see her again. If she won't show up on her favorite holiday, then that tells me that she really is gone" he tells the former wizard. 

   He notices tears falling down his face and wipes them away. Alex felt bad and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry" she tells him.  He hugs Alex back  and nods. "Thanks" was he said.  Alex then sat down next to him. Back outside... Max decided to explore the haunted house like Luke and Alex did. He looks at Cleo. "Lets go ahead and do the haunted house now" he said, smiling. "Okay, sure" Cleo replied. 

 He smiles and holds her hand and runs into the haunted house with her. Evie watches them run off. "Well at least Rachel is okay" she tells Gabriella. "yeah, thats good to know" Gabriella tells the blue girl. 

THE END

How will Gar react to Rachel's surprise return? Read the next chapter to find out 

:D