Halloween party!

Here is the next chapter. 

 Enjoy! :D

  So everyone, except for Gar has followed Alex into the backyard. They were surprised at the decorations and everything they saw. There were Halloween games, a haunted house attraction, Halloween themed food, and an alien themed Ferris wheel. They were the perfect things for Halloween. "Whoa!" was all Mal said. "Looks amazing Max" Cleo tells him. Max smiles. He was proud of what he did. "I'm glad you guys all like it" he replied. Alex looked excited. "Dibs on the haunted house!" she shouts. 

  She ran over towards the haunted house, excited to see what was inside. "Amazing" Luke said. He watches his girlfriend run into the haunted house and ran after her. Cleo watches the couple go in the haunted house. "They seem brave" she told Max. Mal looked at the desserts. She picked up a caramel apple. She looks at it, then at Max. "Its not poison, is it?" she asks. She remembered how Evie always told her to never trust an apple. 

Mal's confessional: "I've been hanging out with Evie way too much" 

 Max looks at Mal. He wasn't sure why she asked him that. "Nope, nothing is poisonous" he replied, laughing. She trusts him. "Okay" she said, taking a bite into the caramel apple. Just then, Bella arrived. She was dressed as a jellyfish. "I'm back" she announces. "Awesome" Cleo said. Max smiles, waving his wand as music then began to play. He then puts wand away and looks at Bella. "Nice costume" he tells her. 

 Bella looks down at her costume, then back at Max. "Thank you. I thought it would match my jelly powers" She mentions to him and Cleo. Meanwhile, Luke enters the haunted house, catching up with Alex. He looks at her. "Let's go in together" he said, smiling. Alex thought it was a good idea. "Okay, of course" she replied. They walk inside as one of the mechanics in the haunted house moves.  Luke jumps a bit, then laughs a little. "This is fun. I like getting scared" he tells Alex. 

  She looks at him. "Me too" she said. She smiles and walks around the haunted house with Luke. Just then, someone in a costume jumps out of hiding, scaring the couple. "Ahh!" Alex shouts. She jumps into her boyfriends arms, freaking out. She then clears her throat. "I mean...I wasn't scared" she says, denying it. Luke smiles with Alex in his arms, then laughs a bit. "Its okay to be scared" he tells her. Alex knew she was afraid, but she didn't want her boyfriend to know. So she tries to play it off. "I wasn't scared" She said, not admitting it. 

 Luke then laughs a little. "Sure you weren't" he says. He knew she was scared. He aw right through her. "Lets just keep walking" he tells her. He smiles. "Okay" was all she said. She walks around the haunted house more with Luke. 

  Back inside the house, Gar was sitting there on the couch, in his cat costume. He was sitting there, waiting for Rachel to get back. He still wasn't going to break that promise he made her.  He hopes that she would come back. "Come on Raven...where are you?" he asks himself. He then sighs as he waited there for her to return. 

 Back outside, the music was playing the ghost busters song. "I hope everyone likes the Halloween music by the way" Max tells those around him. "its wicked!" Mal tells him. Just then, Gabriella arrives. She was in a beautiful vampire costume. "Hi everyone, I made it" she announces. "Gabby! Hi" Mal shouts to her. "Hello, nice costumes everyone" Gabriella tells them. "Thanks" Mal said.  Troy looks at his girlfriend. "Gabriella! I was hoping you would show up. Happy Halloween!"  he tells her. "Happy Halloween Troy" Gabriella responded. 

   Mal, Cleo, Max, and Bella began to dance to the Halloween music as Evie enters the backyard. She was in a blue butterfly costume. "Hi everyone, Evie is here!" she shouts. Mal stopped dancing and looks over at her best friend. "Evie!" she yells out, glad to see her. 

   Evie looks around the backyard. She sees a lot of interesting things. "This party is amazing" she tells Max. "Seems like everyone is having fun" Bella adds. Gabriella had a feeling about something, but she wasn't sure what. "Something doesn't seem right" she says. Max then stopped dancing with Bella and Cleo and looks around. He notices that someone was missing. "Uh, guys?" he asks. Cleo stops her dancing and looks at Max. "Is everything okay?" she asks him. 

    Max nods. "Yes...but where's Raven?" he asks. He was wondering where the half demon went. "I haven't seen her since I went into the panic room. I figured she would be here" he adds.  Cleo looks around. Rachel was nowhere in sight. "I noticed that too. Strange cuz Halloween is her type of holiday" she replied. 

   Troy looks at Gabriella. "i hope you're enjoying your Halloween" he tells her. "i am, are you?" she asks. "Now that you're here, I am" Troy replied, smiling. Gabriella smiles while looking at his costume. "Nice costume, what are you?" she asks. "I'm an athlete that's turned into a zombie" he replied. Gabriella laughs. "Well, you look great" she tells him. "You look amazing too" Troy said. "thank you Troy" Gabriella responds. 

 Bella looks over at the married couple. She saw that they were wondering about Rachel. She thought it would be better if they knew. "You haven't heard?" she asks. "heard what?" Evie asks.  Max looks at Bella. "No, nobody told us anything about her. Did something happen?" he asks the blonde mermaid. 

 Bella already mentioned that something was wrong. Too late to back out. "yeah, well, Rachel is missing" she tells them. "What?" Cleo asks, in shock. Evie then gasps in shock. Max's eyes widen. They couldn't believe what Bella just revealed. "What?! How did that happen?!" Max asks. "We were fighting a bad guy on a bridge" Bella began. "When he pushed me off, Rachel tried to save me, but she fell too" she continued. She knew she has to explain this story to everyone basically. "Now we can't find her" Bella tells them. "We?" Cleo asks. 

  She had no idea what Bella meant by we. So she had to ask. "Gar and I" Bella replied. Cleo nods, understanding everything now. "That's terrible" she says. 

   Max then remembers seeing Gar on the couch, but not at the party. "Wait...is that why Gar is sitting on the couch sad and not enjoying the party?" he asks. "Yes, I tried talking to him, but he's too upset" Bella replied. They understood what Gar was going through. It would be upsetting to lose someone you love and care about. "Well, maybe we should go talk to him about it" Cleo suggested. Max stood there thinking. "Hmm. I have a better idea" he tells Cleo. 

THE END

What is Max's idea? Does it have anything to do with Rachel? Read to find out. Unless you already saw them posted on youtube. 

:D