What should Max do now?

Hi guys, here is the next chapter. Trying to get it all done before Halloween. :D 

                                               Sadly I don't own any of the characters in this. Would be cool though. 

        So Cleo, Max, Alex and Luke were still in the panic room. They were just finished talking with Bella, who they discovered that she knew Max was a wizard this entire time. The 4 of them were shocked about what Bella just revealed to them. Cleo looks at Max. "I don't know what to say about that" she tells him. Max then looks over at her. "Yeah, I don't know what to do or think now that I know that" he replied. He wasn't sure if Bella knowing was a good thing or not.  "At least she told you that she knew about it. Don't have to hide from Bella anymore" Cleo added. Max nods. 

  Cleo made a good point. Since he knew that Bella knows, he doesn't have to hide his magic from her anymore. "I guess that is good at least" Max tells her.  Alex looks at her brother. "You really want to stay in the panic room?" she asks him. Max looks at her. "Well, I don't want to. Its boring in here and you know me, I like having fun" Max explains to his sister. "I just thought this place is the only way I can feel like I use to again. You know, before when I didn't care if people found out I was a wizard?" he continues. 

  Alex understood how Max felt. She use to be a wizard after all. You know, before getting with Luke, causing her to have to give it up. "I get it, I just hope you're okay" Alex tells her brother. Max nods and tries to smile. "Thanks Alex" he said. "No problem" Alex replied. 

  Meanwhile, after a long walk, Gar made it to the mansion. He opens the door and walks inside. He then saw Mal, closing her spellbook. He wasn't sure what she was doing. He had no clue it was Mal who made the path for him to find his way home, not Max. "Oh Gar. You're back" Mal said. She then notices something unusual. Gar was by himself and no Rachel in sight. She knew something might be wrong. "Um...where is Rachel?" she asks. "I...I don't know. I can't find her. Me and Bella looked everywhere" Gar said, frowning. "What do you mean? She ran away or something?" Mal asks. 

 Gar knew he had some explaining to do. "No...we ran into an old enemy and he attacked Bella" Gar began. "He pushed her off  a bridge and when Raven tried to save her...she fell off. But we couldn't find her since" he continued. Mal was surprised. "Wow...I'm sorry about that" she tells him.  "I don't know where she could be" Gar tells the purple VK. "I'm not sure, but she'll turn up" Mal replied. She sees Bella walking over to them. 

 She assumed she was finished talking to Max about whatever it was earlier. Bella heard the 2 of them talking. "We looked everywhere. She might of been eaten by a shark" Bella tells Mal. "Don't say that!" Mal said, in shock. She didn't want to think of anything bad happening to her friends. "If she got eaten by a shark, at least Max could do a healing spell. The problem is we can't find her or her body in general" Gar says, tearing up. He was holding back tears, trying not to cry. 

  Bella knew that Gar really loved the half demon and felt bad for what happened to her. "This is my fault and I'm sorry" she tells him. She felt guilty. If she had paid attention to Jason, she could of avoided falling off the bridge and Rachel would still be with them. "Its not your fault. Its Jason's. I never even got to say good bye to Raven" Gar tells the blonde mermaid. "Is there anyway we can find her? I know it feels like we tried everything" he added. "I honestly don't know" Bella replied. 

   Mal started to think. She had an idea. Her bestie's mirror. It can show where anything is. And it has helped her and her Vk friends in the past. "Evie's mirror might...but she's asleep" Mal suggested. "Hmm, would she be mad if you took it for a few seconds? This is important" Gar asks. "Probably not. But there is one problem" Mal says. Bella looks at Mal. "What?' she asks. "The mirror only works for Evie" Mal replied. "So we absolutely  have no way of finding Rachel?" Gar asks, frowning. 

    He thought borrowing her mirror would be the only hope of finding Rachel. But since it only works for Evie, who is not here at the moment, they had no hope. "I guess not" Mal said. She sighs. She then remembers the Halloween party they were planning was about to begin soon. "Should we get ready for the Halloween party?" Mal asks. "You can. I'm waiting for Raven" Gar tells Mal and Bella. "I promised her we can do a couples costume and I ain't breaking that promise" he added. 

   Back a couple weeks ago, Gar and Rachel were talking about Halloween. Gar then asked Rachel if she wanted to dress up with him as cats and match like what couples do on Halloween. Which she agreed on. He was determined to keep the promise. "Alright, and if she doesn't show?" Mal asks. "Then I guess I won't be able to celebrate. I promised we would go together. I can't break that promise" Gar explains. "I'll dress as a cat, but I won't celebrate until she is standing in front of me in her part of the couples costume" he continued. 

    Bella and Mal understood what he was saying. "Oh, okay. We just don't want you missing out" Bella tells him. Mal nods in agreement. Gar nods. "Thanks guys. I just hope..." he pauses and thinks for a second. Raven's favorite holiday is Halloween. I don't think she would miss it. So if she doesn't show, then I know she is gone for good" he explains to them. "Yeah, lets hope she shows up" Mal said. She nods and walks upstairs into her room to change into her Halloween costume. 

  Bella looks at Gar. "I really am sorry about Rachel Gar" she tells him. "Thanks" he wipes a tear and hugs Bella. "Oh" she said. She didn't expect a hug, but she hugs back anyways. "Your welcome" she said. Gar nods and pulls out the hug. "I don't have much hope, but I'm gonna go in my room and get into my cat costume" he said, sighing.  He walks over to his room and also changes into costume. Bella knew she had a long way to get home, mermaid style, get into costume and swim back. Luckily, mermaids are fast swimmers. 

  So it shouldn't take her  too long. So she walks outside and head near the ocean. Back in the panic room, the 4 of them were still talking about what happened. "With knowing that Bella knows and how nothing bad has happened here, it makes me wonder if I should even be worried" Max tells them. He made a good point. If Bella knew this for a while and nothing happened between then and now, why was he even worried to begin with? "Maybe not. She knew the entire time.  And Bella is my best friend" Cleo tells him. 

  Max nods his head. "Yeah, if I knew for sure other people who found out  my secret would be like her...I could be back to normal and not worry" Max said. "I guess so" Cleo said. Alex then nods her head. They both knew that nothing was going to happen. 

THE END

  Yep, there you have it lol. Next chapter will be posted soon.

:D