Chapter 2:

A/N: Rimuru's outfit in this chapter is the one he gets after absorbing Veldora. It's on the cover of this chapter in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Dialogue:

<<....>> Ciel Talking
>>....<< Rimuru talking to Ciel
"...." Talking
<....> Thinking
___________________________________________

Ten people were gathered at the entrance of a rank C portal, including Sung Jin Woo who was planning to clear the dungeon by himself.

"Um, are you going to give us 3 million won (Korean Currency) to us, just for waiting outside?" A young man asked doubtfully.

It takes 10 hunters to enter a dungeon, so Yoo Jin Ho hired injured, out-of-order, and inexperienced hunters. That way there should be no problems.

"Exactly, 3 million Won just for sitting out here for a while," Jin Ho replied confidently.<Besides, they can't say a word about what they see here, it's in the contract they signed>

Sung Jin Woo and Jin Ho headed to the dungeon, but before they entered the dungeon it began to close.

"Did someone kill the B Rank boss?" Jin Ho couldn't believe it, the portal had been reserved by them

Minutes before in the dungeon:

"In these months I have cleaned dungeons of rank C and B, my strength should have increased" Rimuru commented while cleaning the blood of the boss that he had on his sword

<<Correct, currently the master is at rank A>>  Ciel activated [Storage] and put away all the crystals.

"Rank A, not bad, we should celebrate with some food" He started walking towards the dungeon exit. >>Which dungeon are we going to now?<<

<<There will be no more dungeons for today>>

"Hey? Why not?"

<<You will know in a few seconds>>

Present:

After Leaving the dungeon he found a group of people, all except one is looking at him in surprise.

<Shit> Rimuru thought, he had illegally cleared a dungeon and was found.

"This portal was reserved! Do you know how much money it cost me?! " Jin-ho started to complain.

"S-Sorry, I didn't know" Rimuru took out all the crystals he took from the dungeon . "You can have them, this way you'll get your money back, right?"

"Did you clear the B-rank dungeon by yourself?" A girl, apparently from high school, approached Rimuru. "Are you rank A?"

While Rimuru tried to divert the attention of the others, Sung felt unsettled by the presence of the blue-haired man, nervous even. Rimuru didn't have any energy, he didn't seem strong like a hunter. But he didn't think he could beat him in a battle.

"Let's forget this Jin ho" He began to walk. "Let's go to the next portal"

<I have to get strong, I can't waste time> Sung thought to himself.

"Y-Yes, come on guys!" Jin Ho ordered.

<<Master, try to accompany them>> Ciel ordered

>>I don't think they like me<<

<<Just do it>>

"Excuse me, can I go with you?" Sung and Jin Ho looked at him suspiciously. "Don't worry, I won't take any crystals, I just want to kill some monsters"

"I think it would be a good idea, he cleared a rank B dungeon by himself" The student opened the door of the truck. "Also he will not take anything, there is no loss"

<My progress will be delayed if he kills too many monsters> Sung didn't like the idea, because he wanted to level up fast.

"I'm sorry but we'll do this alone" Sung answered. "Let's go"

"Give me your cell phone," The girl asked and Rimuru gave it to her by order of Ciel. "I left you my number and I booked yours"

"Han Song Yi... is that your name?"

"Yes, I'll send you a message"

Saying that the truck accelerated and Rimuru was left alone, not understanding things well.

>>Did you let a girl give me her cellphone number?<< Rimuru couldn't imagine Ciel being so good.

<<She will be important just like the other two,and Master should only follow my instructions>>

>>Okay, I guess you have something on your mind<< He started walking in search of a new portal. >>Can we move on to something stronger?<<

<<Master wishes to enter an A-rank portal?>>

>>Yes, I think I'm ready<<

Several days later:

After completing several dungeons, Sung reached the necessary level (40) to change jobs, something he had been waiting for for a long time.

"Then let's enter"

Sung entered the portal, instantly finding himself in living armor. Unable to quit the quest, unable to use healing potions, and having no breaks, he must clear the dungeon.

End of Chapter 02