Chapter 12:

Go Gun Hee called out all of Korea's S ranks, including Sung Jin Woo, Park Hee Jin, Yoo Jin Ho, Han Song Yi, and Rimuru Tempest who have yet to be introduced to the world with their new rank.

Jin Ho went to look for everyone (except Sung) in his truck. The trip to the association's headquarters was lively, they chatted about various things, what they had done those days, the trip to Japan, new training, etc.

Jin Ho had already found a place to put the guild office, not a big deal at the moment.

They agreed to meet to accommodate and decide things about the guild, but they still had to invite Sung Jin Woo who was already meeting with Go Gun Hee.

"We have arrived!"  Jin Ho announced getting off the vehicle. "What the hell?!"

The entrance was packed with reporters. Security guards made way for them and they entered the building without much trouble.

There they were greeted by Woo Jin Chul who guided them to Go Gun Hee's office, the president of the association was chatting with Sung Jin Woo.

"Welcome, please have a seat" Go Gun Hee requested. "I'm sorry for the commotion outside, we had no alternative but to update the data on the website"

“Does that mean our rank is S?” Song Yi asked.

"You can see for yourself"

They opened the internet browser and the first article was; Five S rank hunters at once! It was official, they got an S rank.

The president proceeded to explain the situation of the ants on Jeju Island, the new incursion, and the plan they planned to carry out together with the hunters from Japan.

Except for Rimuru and Sung Jin Woo, the others felt nervous. They never imagined that they would get to attend a raid to clear an S-rank dungeon.

A strong flow of energy was felt throughout the place.

"The boys must be training," Go Gun Hee said. "Do you want to see them?"

They all headed to the training facility. There they met the other S-rank hunters from Korea practicing.

Baek Yoon Ho and Ma Dong Gook were having a power match. Ma Dong took the victory, although if Baek had used all of his power he would win easily.

The 11 hunters from Japan made an appearance, they were vastly superior to the Koreans, at least to most.

"Looks like there are some useful hunters," Goto thought looking at Rimuru and Cha Hae In. "They are comparable to our elite"

Kanae came over to chat with Rimuru, most of them were surprised since they didn't expect them to meet, much less that Rimuru speak Japanese.

While they were talking, a 4 vs 4 practice match was held, with hunters from Korea against those from Japan.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Rimuru asked watching Ma Dong Gook being thrown to the ground.

"Despite having investigated and knowing that the three hunters you trained woke up as S-rank, I can't fully trust you"

"I understand, it's not easy to believe"

"We have one week until the Jeju Island raid starts, let's train during that time as a test."

"If there's any progress, you'll join my guild, okay?" Rimuru asked, seeing how Sung Jin Woo intervened in the fight to help Cha Hae In.

"That seems perfect to me"

An interesting fight between Sung Jin Woo and Goto Ryuji started. The Japanese threw heavy punches and Sung just dodged, Goto Ryuji was much stronger than the other hunters but not someone Sung couldn't control.

A dialogue in the middle of the battle made things more serious, their attacks went with everything to kill the other.

The other hunters were going to move but it was too late, they wouldn't arrive in time.

"[Beelzebub]"

Kanae managed to hear Rimuru's whisper and just like in Japan, her eyes couldn't follow the speed of Rimuru. The others also didn't see when he moved, they only saw that he was holding Sung Jin Woo and Goto Ryuji with his hands.

"I think the fight should end, it's no use killing each other when you go to work together"

Practice ended at that moment and all eyes fell on Rimuru who returned to Kanae to continue the conversation.

"Who the hell is he?" They all thought, stopping those attacks like nothing was no small thing. Now Kanae felt a bit of emotion.

"Rimuru Tempest, you're interesting," The dark-haired girl thought.

"Rimuru..your mouth." Park Hee pointed to Rimuru's lips where there was a little blood.

The light blue-haired boy quickly cleaned it up and asked Park Hee Jin not to say anything about it.

>>The master has suffered internal damage<< Ciel reported.

<<I know, I feel the pain. I thought I could handle them without problems, but I was wrong>> He admitted.

{T/N:Rimuru takes Damage since Ciel adjust his Body and Sealed his Powers}

Although he was stronger than Sung and Goto he was not invincible, he was still lacking.

"I must find a way to continue to grow"

End of Chapter 12