Chapter 30:

Before starting the chapter I must clarify something.

There are 5 national-level hunters mentioned in Solo Leveling, of which 4 seized power from the rulers.

Thomas André is one of them, and he fights with Jin Woo.

Christopher Red was another but he is dead.

The point is that the other 2 who borrowed the power of the rulers (in Solo leveling) don't appear, so in order not to leave Rimuru without action, he will fight with one of them (Invented by me).

___________________________________________

All the members of the Scavenger guild rushed into the fight against the shadows of Sung Jin Woo and the members of the Ah Jin guild.

"If you admit that you're wrong, I'll forgive you and let you live" Thomas André exclaimed and received Jin Woo's raised middle finger in response.

"You're going to regret not taking advantage of this opportunity."

"I'm going to kill this bastard," Thomas thought angrily making his muscles grow.

He easily crushed Jin Woo's shadows that got in his way and took a great leap to land near the Koreans.

He watched as Jin Woo killed his guildsmen and turned them into shadows.

"Move!" He yelled, hitting a shadow that previously worked for him, but at that moment he lost sight of Jin Woo.

Jin Woo took advantage of that to attack him, at great speed, and without giving him time to react, he hit Thomas's torso with his daggers but failed to pierce his skin, which surprised him.

“Are you underestimating the strength of a National Level Hunter?” Thomas asked with a smile and landed a hard punch on Jin Woo's stomach that sent him flying.

'Psychokinesis?' Jin Woo thought as he was suddenly pulled down by Thomas.

"Feel the difference between our strength and despair!" He exclaimed, feeling victorious, but suddenly he felt very heavy.

Jin Woo had activated "Dominators Touch" to prevent Thomas from moving and landed a heavy blow to Thomas's neck that sent the American flying away.

"I'm bleeding?" Thomas André couldn't believe it.

"What did you say? Do you feel the difference between our strength and despair? "Jin Woo asked sarcastically, starting a chain of blows all over Thomas's body.

Thomas was unable to avoid the blows, he was not facing someone ordinary.

"Very well... I'll stop underestimating you now." She smiled and her body began to glow."Hardening"

Thomas André used the power of the rulers to enter his form known as "The Goliath".

He hit the ground with both of his arms, which caused the entire floor to be destroyed and the factory where they were fighting to collapse.

Song Jin Woo jumped away to void Getting Hit and He watched him sitting from above and thinking.

Thomas André stretched out an arm and opened his hand in the direction of Jin Woo.

"Grab," he said and sent a kind of sphere that began to absorb everything around it, shadows, huge pieces of iron, whatever was sucked.

"What an incredible force, if it weren't for the authority of the ruler I would have been attracted," Jin Woo thought.

“I won't fail this time,” Thomas warned Jin Woo.

Thomas took another big leap to get to Jin Woo, but the now serious Korean simply placed his foot on Thomas's face and sent him flying.

The American activated “seizure” again, Jin Woo received it without being bothered and activated “Ruler's Hand” to lure Thomas away.

'Is he attracting me now? Is he planning to... face me head-on? I'll welcome him' Thomas thought at that moment.

"Reinforcement" Thomas activated and threw his fist against Jin Woo's.

To his surprise to see how his armor and arm were broken, while Jin Woo was still serious.

He crashed into the ironwork of the destroyed factory and got up, but Jin Woo was already in front of him.

He threw a punch that was dodged and felt Jin Woo's hands take hold of the horns protruding from the helmet of his armor, and then a knee strike from Jin Woo that destroyed half of his helmet.

No one should be able to do him such harm, which made him even angrier.

"I am Thomas André!! Do you think this is enough to defeat me?!” He yelled, escaping from the grasp.

"I already told you, I don't care who you are," Jin Woo replied with hate in his voice and anger reflected on his face, elbowing Thomas in the back.

He cornered Thomas, who is the top 1 hunter in the world, who always demolished everything, and who used his strength to be feared.

Now Thomas was being torn apart by someone much stronger.

Sung Jin Woo continued to beat him until Thomas's armor was destroyed, he had broken all of Thomas' bones, and the only reason he continued to live was that he was national level.

"It's over," Thomas said and Jin Woo stopped his attacks. "I lost"

Thomas André had been brutally defeated in front of many people by Sung Jin Woo.

End of Chapter 30