Chapter 3:

Dialogue:

<<....>> Ciel Talking
>>....<< Rimuru talking to Ciel
"...." Talking
<....> Thinking

______________________________________

"She got me" Rimuru let out a sigh and lay down on the bed, it was time to sleep but he had received a message from Han Song Yi that said:

Good evening Mr. Hunter, do you have free time? I would like you to teach me how to fight and take me to dungeons with you, in return I will not report that it is you who have been stealing portals.

>>Did you know that this would happen? Is that why you let him have my number?<<

<<It's your imagination>>

>>I'm sure it's not like that.<<

After thinking about it for a few minutes and chatting with Ciel, he ended up agreeing to teach Han Song Yi. The last time he had trained anyone was Chloe, but that was many years ago.

>>Tomorrow I'll teach Song Yi, should I teach her sword fighting or fist fighting?<<

<<You should let her choose, and depending on her answer I'll give her the skill to improve>>

>>Do you think she can't do it on her own?<< When Rimuru saw her, she seemed like someone who could stand on her own.

<<It would take a long time>>

"Well, you're always right so I won't object"

<<Fufu, thank you master>> Ciel feels happy about Rimuru's words.

The next morning, 6:00 AM:

Rimuru met Han Song Yi in a field, it was a remote place to train without being interrupted. Ciel would deploy a barrier so they wouldn't feel Rimuru's powers.

"Is it necessary to meet so early?” Song Yi yawned in her sleep. "And what's up with this place? Do you plan to kill me and hide my corpse here?"

"I don't like your sense of humor." Rimuru stretched his muscles. "What kind of hunter do you want to be?"

"I don't have money to buy weapons, so I guess I'll fight with my fists." He threw a few punches into the air.

<If she enters a dungeon in this state she will be killed without a doubt> Rimuru thought trying not to laugh at the silly blows the girl threw.

"Tell me exactly what kind of hunter you want to be, don't worry about the weapon, I'll get it for you"

"Are you serious, sir?" Song Yi's eyes shone with hope and excitement. "In that case, I want a sword"

"Do you have any ideas on how to fight with swords? Ciel, give me back my sword skills so I can train her."

"Not really, just some postures from the internet," the girl answered sincerely.

"Forget that nonsense, I'll teach you what the true art of the sword is" He took out a sword from his inventory, one that he had obtained as a reward in a dungeon. "Here, use this"

"Wow, it's a good sword sir." The girl said admiring the sword and thinking that Rimuru had storage magic. "It is the first time I have a sword in my hands"

"Stop calling me sir, just call me Rimuru"

"Then I'll call you master."

"That's better than sir" He sighed and allowed Ciel to make the changes he wanted.

Instantly Song Yi heard Ciel's voice in her head, she informed her that she obtained [Sword Art Apprentice].

"Sword art apprentice?" Song Yi did not understand anything. "Did you make did it master?"

"I'll explain something Song Yi, I have a skill called [Sword Master], maybe by becoming my apprentice you got yours, I'm not sure. But don't tell anyone that you have that ability"

"I understand, I'll keep it a secret, but what is an ability?"

"I'll explain it to you later, now look at me and try to copy my movements"

"As you say, master"

>>Really? Sword Art Apprentice?<< He started slashing with the sword while talking to Ciel.

<<Her skill is linked with yours, both will go up at the same time>>

>>That's absurd, look at her, she just copied that attack perfectly<< He reproached Ciel who replied with her typical 'It's your imagination

"Did you notice that master?! Wasn't that amazing?!" Song Yi was super excited.

"It seems that you learn quickly with your skill and dexterity, although that attack will only serve you to kill goblins"

"Am I that weak?" She looked at the sword in her hand sadly.

"Right now you are, that's why I'm going to train you until you're as strong as an S rank hunter."

“Is it possible for an E rank to reach the strongest?” Song Yi looked at Rimuru, receiving a confident smile from Rimuru

"Trust me, you'll make it."

"Yes, I can do anything." She said as she smiled confidently. "Please take care of my master!"

Later in a Korean school:

“Are you asking me to convince Song Yi to go back to school?” Sung Jin Woo had gone to a meeting with his sister's teacher and received an unexpected request.

"I know it has nothing to do with you, I just want the best for my student"

"I'll talk to her, but I won't promise anything." Sung had more important things to do, he would leave Han Song Yi for later.

"Thank you very much," thanked the teacher.

A new meeting between Sung Jin Woo and Rimuru Tempest was drawing near, this time through Han Song Yi.

End of Chapter 03