Chapter 15:

Rimuru was watching the raid on the TV broadcast.
Everything was going well, but his nerves got the best of him when the ant pierced Song Yi.

"What's going on?!" The transmission was cut, and he didn't know what was happening on the island. "Why can't I see anything?!"

<<Master, you must calm down. Everything will be fine>> Ciel tried to reassure him.

"How do you expect me to calm down if my students are about to die?!"

The broadcast was resumed with a new hunter on the scene, Sung Jin Woo.

"Hunter Min Byung Gyu was killed after healing Hunter Han Song Yi," the reporter announced. "The good news is that the hunter Sung Jin Woo appeared on the scene to help"

The dark-haired man made his shadows appear and ordered them to kill the ants. With the presence of Sung Jin Woo Rimuru he could rest easy, he had enough strength to defeat the ant.

"What the hell?!" Rimuru yelled, a huge amount of energy suddenly appearing in Korea.

Without thinking, he ran to where the energy came from and was visibly surprised when he saw what it was.

A giant portal had appeared in the middle of a road.

>>Ciel... What range is this portal at?<<

<<Measuring its energy it is within S rank>>

>>An S-rank dungeon right now, can't this be worse?<<

All of the Korean S rank hunters except for him and the association president were on Jeju Island.

He thought for a few minutes about what he should do, at which time Go Gun Hee and some TV stations arrived.

"President Go Gun Hee, I am going to enter the portal"

"That would be suicide, it's best to wait for the hunters to return, now that Sung Jin Woo is there the raid will be successful." He tried to convince Rimuru.

"They won't make it in time, the monsters from this portal will start to come out in 3 hours" Rimuru answered and made the Tempest Sword appear in his hand. "You must evacuate the city, I'm not sure if I'll be able to clean this dungeon"

"The evacuation started a few minutes ago," Go Gun Hee answered and extended her hand to Rimuru. "You must come back alive"

"If I don't make it, I want you to take care of Song Yi for me." He shook Go Gun Hee's hand and then looked at the portal. "It's time to do it"

Rimuru entered the portal and it turned red, it was the first time that an S-rank dungeon was a red portal and that meant no one could enter to help Rimuru.

Jeju Island:

Kanae Tawata couldn't contact any of the other teams, that wasn't normal. Thinking that something might have gone wrong she broke formation and looked for her teammates.

As she ran and she felt a slight breeze on her neck.

"That?!"

Thanks to her ability being activated, she managed to dodge a surprise attack from the ant that killed Byung.

To one side of the ant was Goto Ryuji's head on the ground. She was not surprised and avoided another attack from the monster.

"You… you're not a simple ant," Kanae said, feeling chills all over her body. "You are dangerous"

She knew that she would not be able to defeat that monster in front of her, the only thing she could do was to escape. But the ant would not leave it so easy.

He kept attacking the hunter at high speed but was unable to land any hits. Kanae knew that just one hit would be enough to knock her out, she had to be focused to the fullest.

Kanae continued to dodge as best as she could but her skill was not eternal. One of the blows nearly hit her and she blocked it with one of her katanas.

"Just one hit?"

The katana with which she had used to block the attack snapped in half. Luckily for her, Sung's arrival caught the attention of the monster that returned to the nest.

"Just in time"

She leaned against a tree to rest, the five minutes of her ability had ended.

Kanae was picked up by a helicopter just like Hoshino. They were the only participants from Japan who survived.

Inside the nest:

Sung Jin Woo handed them some healing potions that he bought from the system store, with which they all recovered from their injuries.

Song Yi was unconscious as was Cha Hae In, but the blonde Girl was dying so Sung hurriedly eliminated the ants.

When the strongest of all arrived, he faced it alone.

His strength was far superior to that of the ant so he shouldn't worry too much. He proved that he was the strongest of the hunters in Korea by giving an incredible beating to the monster that destroyed his companions.

He had wasted a lot of time with the ant and the hunter Cha Hae In wouldn't last until she got to Korea. So he forced the cameraman to turn off the camera and decided to use his power on Min Byung Gyu.

Thanks to the healing powers of Min Byung Gyu, he managed to restore the health of Cha Hae In who was still unconscious.

End of Chapter 15